Part 6

Betty's p.o.v
"What's your name" I said "A-n-t-h-o-n-y" Tamatha spelt out "are you related to one of us" Hayes asked the slider slide to yes "which one" Hayes said "E-b-e-n" "woah who are you" he asked complete interest inserted here. "D-a-d "

"Woah dad how are you" "D-e-a-d" "nice one" Eben said but you could tell he was shaken up cause his dad to was evil. "I know how you feel" I whispered "he gave a smile of gratitude.

After a while Tristan burst through the door and just sat down placing to fingers on the slider we all looked at him angrily but Chrissy walked up and grabbed his shirt by the collar and dragged him out and threw him out the door and yelled "FUCK OFF YOU DOUCHE" and slammed the door in his face the locked it.

She sat and watched us again "sorry" she mumbled "hey I liked it" I said happy that she did that for me because I wouldn't have been able to do that. We all put our fingers back in having been distracted. "Are you gonna hurt us" I asked a little scarred the slider slide to no "thanks" Eben said I smiled at him and he blushed and looked away.

"Goodbye" we all said after talking to Him for a long time. So Eben walked off and went to grab his coat "Eben" I called "stay and have a few drinks with us" "oh...ok" he said and came back.

Being idiots we got drunk and started playing truth or dare "Tamatha truth or dare" i slurred out "truth" She said "would you ever kiss a monkey's bum" "that's gross and no" she said and I laughed falling flat on my bum off the couch "truth or dare Eben" Tamatha said managing to sound half sober.

"Truth" he said fairly slurred "do you love Betty" she asked laughing he blushed "yes" "Awwe" I said "I love you to" I said and being a little too drunk I lent in and kissed him except he kissed me back. "Oop there it is" said Tamatha "what are you guys doing Chrissy said after she stop admiring Hayes shirtless for he had taken it off somewhere along the line.

"They are kissing" Tamatha giggled and kissed Dylan quickly then looked at us still kissing. "Geez break it up" Tamatha said and jumped on us. "Ouch" I said as she made me bit my lip. "Far out Tamatha you hurt me" "I'm sure Eben will kiss it better" She looked at me with what I think was supposed to be a wink. ( ;) lol )

"Ok my boo boo is on my lip" I laughed and I went to kiss him again when tasma shuffled a pillow in my face "hey!!" I said grumpily. Hoping to kiss him again "does this mean we are dating" Eben asked " I don't know do you want to" I asked "yes I always have I was sad when you picked Tristan"  he said "I don't know why I did" I said kissing him.

"I gotta go babe" Hayes said to Chrissy "noo" She complained "I  live here with Betty and Tamatha cause we didn't like staying alone stay come live with us we live in a two story house there's room" she whined "I'm sorry babe I have to mum will be mad enough at the fact I'm drunk" "fine she said sadly but he kissed her and she felt better "I love you" he said "I love you too." she said in defeat.

*Three weeks later*
Chrissy still hadn't heard from Hayes and was getting really really depressed and it made the whole house be in a grumpy mood.