Part 12

Tamatha's p.o.v
"I don't care!" I yelled into the phone "leave me alone!" I screamed and started crying hanging up on Dylan, we were all staying at Betty's house cause we had moved in so now we have a daily reminder she is no longer around. It was 2:30 pm and Chrissy was in her bedroom with Hayes.

I got up and left for the kitchen I looked at all the food and all I thought was how gross and shut the cupboards. There was a knock at the door I yelled "I'll get it!" I opened the door to see Dylan I was so angry "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" I yelled in his face.

Chrissy and Hayes had come down now "what's going on" said Chrissy her face looking so sad and mascara running down her cheeks "HE NEEDS TO FUCK OFF!" I yelled "ok calm down what did he do?" "HE CHEATED ON ME"  "oh I see, why not beat him up he is right there?".

I looked up with and evil smirk and felt my fist collide with his nose hearing a satisfying crunch "YOU STUPID SLUT!" He yelled at me "GO BACK TO YOUR NEW BITCH YOU MUTT!" I yelled slamming the door in his face. I then opened it and threw his shit back at him, and this time I kicked him as he walked away.

Chrissy ran over immediately hugging me "it's ok" she said hugging me as I fell to the floor she came with me, soon enough Hayes and even Eben were also there which made me realise how loved I really was.

I said I was fine and went to my room where I curled into a ball on my bed and cried and then I went down stairs and sat at the table thinking on how to convince the guys to play that ouija board game when it hit me.

"Ow!" I yelled once I realised what the hell had hit me Chrissy had thrown a bag full food at me "I brought food oh and she pulled something from behind her "PIZZA!" She yelled I gave and evil grin and pulled the box from her and started eating placing the box on the table.

We ate for what felt like hours when I called to the guys "wanna play ouija board" they all death starred  me even Chrissy she never did "are you kidding?" Eben asked "nope" "that stupid game is how Betty died" Hayes reminded me "only cause she played alone I replied, "you are to stay away from that game okay Tamatha!" "Ok" I sighed.

I walked up to my room making a quick bit stop to Betty's room the memories filing my head I ignored them and walked on and grabbed the game then bolted to my room and locked the door but then I decided against it and this it for safe keeping.

"Tamatha someone's here to see us" Chrissy yelled, in panic I quickly cleaned up what mess I had made and applied pressure to my wounds and hid them under a long sleeve black shirt , "coming " I called down and ran downstairs only to be shocked to see "Stella?" "Yes" she looked up and had the same shocked face

"you died I watched you die" "don't be silly it takes more than a crash to kill me." She giggled "I've been looking all over for you" she said and ran to hug me and I hugged her back. I missed you" I said "I missed you to" she said still hugging me, Stella was my best friend when we were kids

warning not for the easily grossed out, also any memories brought back to you I am utterly sorry and do not wish to upset anyone.

*flashback*
I watched her car slide into the side of a building knocking her unconscious and I saw the blood dripping from her forehead and the uneven pace of her chest going up and down, and then I noticed the cut down the side of her neck and the blood dripping from her neck, then the blood from her mouth I couldn't help but run over and see if she was ok.

I called the ambulance and said to her here now I noticed her arm was twisted weirdly, the ambulance people then pushed me out the way and another picked me up and took me home me screaming at the top of my lungs "NO...DON'T HURT HER NO, STOP PUT ME DOWN!!!" All the while tears streaming down my face.
*end flash back*

I was crying now and Stella was wiping the tears from my face "but I'm here now" she whispered to me

A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT FOR CHAPTERS BUT I GOT ONE UP ALSO WITH THE FLASH BACK I DO NOT INTEND TO HARM ANY ONE AT ALL IM SO UNBELIEVABLY SORRY IF I DID.