Part 8

Betty's p.o.v
"Betty, betty are you awake" I heard "woah who the hell are you" I screeched "it's me Chrissy" Chrissy pleaded and I could see the hurt in her eyes. "D-do I k-know you" I asked carefully. "Omg your awake" said a tall girl and two guys and a third one shortly behind them. " get off me you lunatics who are you" " it's us Eben and Tamatha" " yeah I don't know you" "and who the hell is that"

I said pointing to the man "that's your ex Tristan" "ew if he's my ex get him away" "well least your still you" Eben said "and you are" "your boyfriend" "oh well hi." "Hi babe" "heeey, ok so you guys are my friends?" "Best friends" Chrissy said "oh right, well you gotta leave before I call security cause I have never seen you in my life...HELP HELP"

The nurses came running in "Ma'am what is the matter" "these lunatics are in my room"  "Ma'am these are your friends and boyfriend" "your lying...SECURITY" " ma'am calm down please these are your friends" the security said trying to calm me down.

Later they ended up dragging me down to the room where they give you needles me kicking and screaming the whole way " I hate needles no I don't want needles no" as my friends watch me get hauled down by two huge guards.

They brought me back in a wheelchair after giving me a needle that made me relax a little.

Chrissy p.o.v
As we watched them drag her down the hall a tear fell down my face her face red from screaming I was devastated she didn't remember us "Hayes" I said "yes baby" "why doesn't she remember us" "idk babe." I pulled on his shirt and rested my face in his chest crying soaking his shirt whilst he rubbed circles on my back.

"I am doctor.frack and I am sorry to say that Betty when hit by the truck she had been caused to have amnesia" "no" we all started crying, "we have to leave" I said and grabbed their hands and ran out of the hospital and got in the car and started speeding down the road with tears blocking my view"

A/N SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE GUYS I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND HAD NO INTERNET FOR MOST OF THE HOLIDAYS :.(