Part 7

IMPORTANT: THIS CHAPTER IS/MAY BE SCARY TO SO  PLEASE DONT PUT IN ANY COMPLAINTS FOR I HAVE PUT IN WARNING THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN VIOLENCE AND IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE THAT STUFF AMD WISH TO SKIP OVER THIS. THANK YOU xxbethany

CHRISSY p.o.v
"It has been 3 weeks since I've heard from him" I said to Betty "stop whining he's probably grounded" "but I haven't seen him" she said again "if you don't stop whining I'll make you touch the Ouija board" Betty said annoyed.

I freaked out and shut up but slightly pissed at her for saying that she would willingly do that. "Sorry it's just you won't shut up" *no reply* "Fine be like that" Betty yelled at me and stormed up to her room "Chrissy and I are going shopping be back soon"

Tamatha yelled to Betty who was still ignoring us although She did start it.

Betty's p.o.v
I was so mad that I had gone into the attic and gotten the Ouija board and heard the girls Yell that they were going out "good go" I muttered low enough that they couldn't hear. "Hello" I said and the Board said "playing alone?" "yes" I replied.

All of a sudden my body felt weird as if I couldn't control it and I got up and started walking out the door and into the street and Into the closes vehicle that happened to be a truck "stop" I yelled on the inside but the demon kept walking.

The next thing I know is my body is hurled through the air and I land On the foot path with a huge slash across my forhead which was bleeding really bad like I was faint from it the truck driver had stopped and gotten out to help.

"Betty" the girl yelled as they ran towards me "ma'am's she just walked into the street and into my truck like she was possessed and she couldn't stop" "Betty" they said and that's was the last I heard before everything went black.

A/N SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED TO FIND A WAY TO PUT SUSPENSE INTO THE STORY AGAIN.