14

Tamatha's p.o.v
I stare down at my friend just lying there on the floor I've rushed to her side and there was a bright red mark on her left cheek.

"Stella what the hell did you do that for she didn't do anything to you" I practically screamed in her face. I was blonded by the anger deep down that I've been pushing down for so long.

"She was annoying me" "so you slapped her" "whatever" is all she said then walked away, I dragged Chrissy to my room and kept her with me.

Eben's p.o.v

It was cold out but I was still depressed and sad so I was walking around when somebody put their hand over my mouth then stabbed me in the gut  and twisted the knife, the pain was excruciating and I fell to the floor as the murderer ran. I lay their as the blood slowly drained from my body and the pain spread until slowly everything went black.

Tamatha's p.o.v
"Did you do it?... Good....well done" what on earth was Stella on about who did what I slowly snuck away and sat in the kitchen and made myself a coffee cause I couldn't  sleep...well I didn't want to, "may I join you?" I looked up to see Chrissy "yeah sure" I poured her a cup of coffee to. "How you feeling?" I asked "yeah fine thanks" "so I heard Stella talking to someone and it didn't sound good"

"When could anything be good with her" "ok I know you hate her but she's just getting to know you and she doesn't know how to cope" "ok.... Well I'm going to bed.." Christine got up and washed her cup and went to bed.

I sat up all night and as I started drifting off to sleep my phone rang "tamatha we ring you with bad news" "who is this" "it's the police....we found Eben stabbed to death on the side of the street lying in a curb blood everywhere" "oh um what?.., if this is a prank I'm not liking it" "ma'am we are sorry but he has been killed.

A/N HEY SORRY FOR SHORT UPDATE