17

LAST CHAPTER GUYS YAY!!! FINALLY MADE IT TO THE END HOPW YOU ENJOYED IT I SURE DID XD

Chrissy p.o.v
Ok so I had my plan all set up and I was going to make sure it worked I just needed Tamatha to do her part and the whole thing would fall into place. I stretched and climbed out of bed and went to went to the shower, to delay Stella's plans.

"IM SCHEDULED FOR THE SHOWER AT THIS TIME!!!" She yelled through the door "oops" is all I replied I took extra Long and purposefully took my time in straightening my hair and doing my make up and then I left the bathroom towel around my body.

I smiled with fake apology and gracefully walked to my room, "what to wear?" I muttered to myself, I then settled in my black skinny jeans and sleeping with sirens band shirt and my fav jacket. I then grabbed my iPod in its amazing batman case XD.

I walked down to the kitchen and was happy when I still heard the shower running, "ready for this?" I asked Tamatha, "as ready as I can be" she mumbled, I sensed she was a little nervous so I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and told her everything will be okay, she looked cool today, she had her of mice and men band shirt with her grey jeans. She looked nice.

I signed kinda wishing Betty was still here to see all this, she might have been proud of me for thinking this up by myself. "STELLA ARE YOU READY!" I called up the stairs, "calm your farm i'm here" she said. I looked her up and down and rolled my eyes she soo didn't fit in with us she wore a mini pink skirt and a half shirt that was tight and presumably leather but idk did I mention her boots were leather and came up to her knees.

"Cough slut cough" I said as she bent over and looked through the fridge Tamatha tried to Hold back her laugh it was good to see her happy it's been a while. "So like we're are we going today?" Stella asked flipping her hair over her shoulder, I rolled my eyes "to a meeting for Tamatha and then the shops" I sighed.

"Hm whatever" she grabbed a granola bar from the cupboard and poured herself a glass of juice, I quickly ducked up to my room to make sure I had everything I needed, recorder,ear phones, iPod, phone, keys, myself, Tamatha, Stella yep I was ready.

We got to the "job" meeting planned for Tamatha, when in fact she was just meeting up with a old friend of ours, "so I know it was you" I confronted Stella "what was me?" She looked up snob written all over end face I death glared her and stood up leaning in her face "I know you killed them all" I pushed.

"Mhm sure okay" she was good but so was I "so like you have no idea who the mystery caller is?" I asked unamused "its me!" She glared at me as if she was challenging me "w-what" "Just cause I said it doesn't mean you have any proof" she actually slightly laughed a little"how could you do such a thing?"

"Well it was easy quite frankly especially because i got others to do most of the killing"
"W-what do you mean?" "Ok, so Betty was angry right because you guys all fought and she went outside and went to cross the street I being in the truck sped up and hit her, when she woke up I knew I had to do something more, so I went in after hours without getting noticed and managed to slip a poison in her drip."

I almost started crying but didn't "o-ok" "with Eben I simply ordered a hit man because I want to ruin Tamatha's life for what she did to me, but then with Hayes I was the mystery person placing the negative thoughts in his head. Slipped to many sleeping pills in Tristan's glass of water when he went out of the room."

"wait you killed Tristan too, why?" "He was in her life so he needed to go oh and then there was that Dylan kid yeah got him killed too." I had definitely started crying now and was to sad to stop myself "how could you be so cruel?"

Tamatha had stepped in now and saw this next part "you know the quote curiosity killed the cat?" "Everybody knows that one" I said "good" she got up and walked over to me and I stood up so she couldn't extremely intimidate me. "What do you mean good" she then reached down her shirt and pulled out a pocket knife, I screamed and ran but the door was locked, I looked back to Stella who was right behind me.
(Gore warning)
I had managed to corner myself and she oped the pocket knife to a really sharp looking knife, she lightly grazed it across my face and turned around I looked to see what she was looking at and Tasma was there, she was frozen by shock I guess but then she ran at Stella, which was so brave but instead before she could get to is Stella had sliced my throat open as the blood poured from my neck then everything went black.

Tamatha p.o.v (bad language warning)
"HOW COULD YOU?" I screamed "it's for what you did to me!" She replied I was now crying applying pressure to Chrissy's neck but it was working I checked for a pulse there was nothing, I grabbed the knife and held it under her nose there was one last breath before she was gone.

"What did I ever do to deserve this?" "In year eight you got my boyfriend killed!" "What?!?" No I didn't you bitch he was coming to my house to study when he was crossing the road he got hit by a car..remember you were jealous and killed him" "NO?!?!?" She screamed at the memory she was on the floor crying and shaking "i didn't mean to" "and you've done it again except to the extreme, you killed my family and friends because you were jealous I got so many people there for me and now I don't because of you" I continued.

The police burst in and carried Chrissy away and put Stella in hand cuffs, "sorry we couldn't be here in time to save her, the drive was longer than we thought" he lowered his head in respect "WHY ARE YOU ARRESTING ME WHATS GOING ON" "you made a confession on tape to all the murders you've committed" he stated and lift her off the ground "and you killed a woman on tape" "w-what no i didn't" I looked at her and pointed to the corner "we planned it all"

I watched as they carried her away with her kicking and screaming and after she was out of sight I started walking home tears flowing freely she killed them all she ruined my life and she finally got what she deserved.

A/N TO WHOMEVER READS THIS OMG I DID IT I FINISHED A BOOK AHAHAHAH YASSSS HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE PM ME OR COMMENT WETHER I SHOULD WRITE A SEQUAL TO IT THANKS GUYS BYE. Thanks for supporting me my friend ;)