|•CHAPTER 89•|✔️

CHAPTER 89

AUTHOR'S POV

"Ummah" Riya yet again peaked Aditi's cheeks while Keerthana sighed

"If that foundation is messed up once again then imma just hit you on your head"Kiki threatened

"Wait till that panda jumps in!" Riya said

Aditi giggled looking at them! She was dressed up in a red bridal silk saree and had all the qualities and trademarks of what a bride should have. Including her two hands which were filled with different designs of henna in the darkest shade of brown.

"WTFF YOU LOOK SO PRETTY! I WISH I WAS A BOY! NEVER MIND I'll KIDNAP YOU! STOP THE WEDDING!" Aishwarya yelled

Aditi looked at Riya and Kiki

" right! We will lock her in a room until you marry" Riya said and Aditi giggled again
They have talked about this a 1000 times but when she is gone get married in less than an hour it felt surreal

"Things apart! I am really happy it's you who is gone Marry my Brother and it's my brother who is gone marry you! might sound selfish but that's how I feel!" Keerthana told and Aditi smiled looking down.

a week ago! After that day in Bangalore Aditi told what happened to her girls and slowly opened up to her parents and family.

As promised Keerthana convinced Her parents and Aditi's parents! Since the first time, things went wrong Aditi's parents did not wanna take risks anymore and left everything to Aditi's choice after convincing their friends to stay now They stood as Bride and Groom.

Long story but a short and sweet climax! Aditi would swear until a month ago she thought that everything was over and there was nothing she could ever do but then Magic happened and she stood there as his bride.

When she said her guts trusted him! She did not Lie but then there was this fear in her a silent trauma bottled up and she decided to stay away and hide whatever feelings she felt until her fear vanished and her trauma was gone.

Here, Aravind buttoned up his sleeves and looked at the mirror while  Arjun was Setting his hair right! Dev cleaning the messed-up Room since it triggered his OCD! And there sat Vikram ranting and blabbering.

"Like how dare you Marry before me! You gone be married in an hour and then there is my girl who refuses to look at my face! Oh god, I understand Devdas, I understand why Ranbir Kapoor sang Channa Mereya! DAMN!" Vikram yelled lying flat on the bed

"Anyways Congratulations!" Arjun said shanking his hand with him

"Jokes apart Aravind! But now this is your final chance do not mess it up and always do what is right, listen to your heart" Dev said

Just then the door of the room banged open revealing the Bride and her friends entering the room as big baddies.

Vikram legit gulped looking at Aishwarya Stare at Aravind with such anger! Arjun smiled at his wife while Dev and Riya like always pretended that they both did not exist anymore even after that Magic.

"Straight to point my brother!" Keerthana said and stood behind him

"You don't get another chance if you mess up! Forget another chance you won't see the next damn sunrise!" Aishwarya threatened as she stood to the left side of the chair

"You mess it up! You make her cry it's done you're dead!" Riya said as she stood to the right side of the chair

"This is bullying!" Said Vikram and Aishu turned around staring at him.

"And he deserves this bullying! I'll go get some water for us" Vikram said walking out of the room

"I'll help him" ran Dev behind him

Arjun chucked! And watched the way the girls threatened Aravind.

"I won't Mess up! I promise " Aravind said looking at Aditi who stood next to Arjun folding her hands across her chest. Aditi looked at back him. The tension in the air was so thick that the girls and Arjun decided to walk out of the room.

Aditi sighed as she broke the eye contact and started walking away. When he held her wrist! The gold bangles she wore touched each other making sounds and she looked at him.

" you look pretty " he said and she nodded with her face showing no emotions

"We need to go down! People are waiting for us" Aditi said and started walking while he walked behind her

He knew she was hiding whatever she felt now, she was doing this for weeks now and Aravind knew he had to give her some time to overcome.
Her agreeing to marry him was a miracle and Aravind was cherishing it.

Their wedding was not grand nor too simple! They planned to get married in a Temple and later a lunch party for the family.

****

Standing in front of her was not the boy who used to cut classes and skip dance classes but now stood the Man whom she married 20 minutes ago. She couldn't stop smiling at the thought of him being hers but she didn't show it well on her face.

Every time the cold pendant in her mangal sutra brushed her chest! She felt Chilled Air and goosebumps spreading on her body.

Aravind was no sense than her! He stood stealing glances at her now and then.

"You understood what I have told right? "Riya asked and Aditi nodded

Riya was now leaving to see her parents! She had her flight in two days back to Paris.

"Happy journey Rii! I'll miss you" Aditi hugged her and kissed her kisses.

Aditi herself was also packing to go back to Bangalore along with Aravind.

"Save your kisses, bae! I am leaving too" Aishu said pulling her suitcase.

"Why! You should stay with me ah" Aditi groaned

"Daisy is alone with Mukesh! I have to get back and join in duty " Aishwarya said and Aditi nodded understanding

"And us too!" Said Kiki and Arjun

"Ahh everyone leaving! I'll start crying " Aditi pouted

Aditi knew Vikram would follow wherever Aishwarya went and Dev had already left to meet his parents.

The long journey of each one begins with this! But little did they know their every individual journey they do is going play a huge role in life

*******************************
HII GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER ☺

DO VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id: __riii.writes__

ADITI