Chapter 9

"Make one of those little sculptures for me."

"Don't you hate it when people demand you take photos for them?"

"Uh... please?"

Evan was sitting on the edge of Jasper's bed, as the two enjoyed another evening of each other's company.

"Okay, I'm going to need more than that."

Jasper was currently at his desk in the corner of the room.

"I want to show some of my artist friends what you've made. I might have told them some things..."

"Ah, I see. Not too much, I hope."

"Just that I've met this guy who swore off art but then eventually came back to it."

"I suppose that's alright. How do you plan on showing it to them?"

"We're having a gathering to show off our progress and finished projects. I've been meaning to invite you, but I want to get your work in there too."

"Hmm..."

"Also, enough with that formal talk. I'm getting a little worked up..."

Evan moved back on the bed with a smug grin.

"Really, now? Then I have an offer for you. Do a rough scene with me this time. And I'll consider it."

"I hope you know that that's only beneficial for me." Jasper got out of the chair and towered over Evan, who was still sitting down.

"Then why am I not screaming already?"

Jasper's smile widened.

"I'll see what I can do about that." Walking up to the black slate on his wall, Jasper pulled a long hank of rope off one of the hooks.

Evan watched as he brought it back to the bed with him. He moved further back on the mattress once they were face-to-face again.

"Looks like the soft kind. Nice."

"Mhm. Put your wrists together."

"What? No small talk?"

Evan acted smug, but he still did as he was told. Leaning down until his back hit the mattress, he raised his arms over his head.

"Weren't you the one hurrying me a second ago? Or are you just being difficult on purpose?" Jasper crawled onto the bed, his knee placed in between Evan's legs, dangerously close to his crotch.

He untangled the rope and slowly wrapped it around Evan's wrists.

"Oh no, he's catching on."

Jasper chuckled, lacing the rope over itself in the opposite direction to tighten it. Evan shifted against the sheets, testing its strength. It proved fairly difficult to move much more than his lower body, which was surprisingly arousing.

Jasper took the scissors that still lay on the nightstand and cut the rest of the rope off, before putting it back again. He then tied the ends into a knot and ripped Evan's shirt open.

It only took a few minutes before the last fabrics covering him were gone as well. It all made him feel so vulnerable, especially when Jasper's hungry eyes scoured his exposed body.

"I have a question, Evan." He got off the bed and headed for the hooks once again.

"Yeah?"

His dresser stood below them. Dragging the top drawer out, Jasper rummaged through it. He pulled out an object that Evan discerned as a toy shaped to enter someone and a riding crop.