Chapter 6

Party Hall

Ryan and Sophia both are standing on the stage with their friends and grandpa. Ryan's stepfamily member's are standing around with people but not here on the stage because of Ryan.

Ryan's family member's are busy with guest and Sophia and Ryan were receiving gifts and blessings from the people.
Suddenly someone tap on Ryan's Grandpa's shoulder, Grandpa turned around and smile brightly seeing his best friend after a long time.

they hugged each other.

"long time no see. Where were you that you not able to come to meet your friend.?" The grandpa asked to his friend who replied with smile on his face.

"I had been a bit busy with my work and when I heard that our Ryan was finally married, I wasted no time and came running here. Well where is our daughter in law.?" He asks, looking around the hall.

"come I'll meet you to your doughter in law." He said and then went towards the stage along with his friend then said to Ryan and Sophia.

"Ryan Sophia meet my friend and our old business partner.."

Ryan just smile a little bowing his head silently in respect, whereas Sophia smile brightly and said with soft voice.

"Hello Uncle nice to meet you."

"hello doughter and god bless you my dear. Here is a little gift from me and my family for you.."

Sophia nodded while smiling and said... "thank you" Then took the gift from him.

Ryan's friends come and jumped on Ryan while saying.

"Bro.. how did you forget your friends." Ryan just scoff and said.

"like seriously .. guys" All of them looked at him with done face and turned towards Sophia who was looking at her feet.

Kevin comes infront of her and says while giving her a gift.

"This is for you. Hope you will like it."

Sophia smile and said with soft voice.

"thank you so much."

"A beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl like you."

Joseph with a bright smile on his Handsome face says and turned towards Ryan who was standing with his hands inside his pocket and with a poker face.

"How can a sweet girl like you accept the cold and ruthless man like him."

Joseph whispers softly near Sophia's ear which made her giggle covering her mouth and glanced at Ryan.

Joseph clear his throat before speaking.

"And this gift for you my dear Boss. A Watch which you always wanted. Here take it.."

Ryan did not response and also did not said anything just took a breath and accept the gift from Joseph.

Other friends were busy with Sophia just talking and laughing. And Sophia was also enjoying their company.

After speaking something to Ryan's ear Grandpa went towards the other side and Ryan also went to meet his business partners who was waiting for him.

Of course To talking about business things.

And now Sophia was just standing at the corner of the table side and was looking here and there.
Whereas Olivia was looking at her while smirking and drinking her wine she went towards the drinking area and said something to a waiter.

"Sure Ma'am.." The waiter says.

She smirked a little and went towards her husband who was busy with his friends and was talking.