Chapter 7

"Seems like someone is very near and precious for their life."

"you don't have to think about it just leave everything on me. I'll handle it all of this you just do your work and don't involve in this thing."

"hmm.."

Saying this they both went towards the other side of the party hall area.

Ryan looked for Sophia who stood some time ago and now she is not there anymore that made him a little worried about his wife who is busy with grandpa while eating their food and enjoying.

Suddenly someone tap on his shoulder making Ryan turned around but Ryan says with annoying expression.

"Now what, Kevin?"

Kevin slowly point his finger on Sophia's and Grandfather's direction before speaking.

"They both are just eating their food why are you looking here and there without any reason."

"forget it and tell me about the preparations?" Kevin nodded and says.

"They all ready, You have to go there tomorrow morning and the Mission is going to take 2 weeks."

"Well, now tell the guards to be guarded all around the mansion and that too be alert for 24 hours so that no such incidents happen if I am not here, the security should be three times than before."

Ryan says and Kevin nodded in response.

Lisa went towards Ryan and emily went towards Sophia then dragged them on the dance area and says loudly.

"Everything is done, now let's dance, standing will not do anything, let's go... Music."

The lights turned dim and all the couples started to dancing slowly to the light romantic music.

Ryan slowly pulls Sophia closer and starts moving by holding her waist, Sophia also wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck and started moving with him.
A little amount of emotions started to build in their gaze and heart because of the proximity of closer.

Ryan little apart from Sophia and turned her back to his front side and now hugging her from behind, he put his chin on Sophia's bare shoulder and started dancing.
Ryan's Grandpa was looking very happy waching them, also Ryan's friends smiling brightly looking at them dancing like this.

Ryan took her hand and turned her towards his face and put her hand on his chest moving slowly.
The whole time Sophia was just looking down, she didn't dare to look at him in the dark sky like eyes which makes her always weak.

"Sophia... look at me."

Sudden deep voice made her flinched a little, she look up at him who was looking at her with his intense gaze.

"what's the matter you seem a little lost, is there something bothering you?"

He asked her with soft voice that made her calm a little, she slowly put her head on his chest and says softly.

"will you always hold me as close to your heart as i am now."

Ryan stop dancing and looked at her who was looking at his eyes with little hope, He held her face between his palms and caressed her cheeks with his thumb.

"Remember that I am always with you and will always be and will never leave your side.. Never.."

He says while shaking his head, Some tears fall down on her cheeks which he wipped it gently and kissed her forehead softly.

"Don't shed your tears like this they are very precious and I can't see tears in your eyes anymore."

Sophia just smile and hugged him resting her head on his chest, he also hugged her rubbing his palms on her bare back.