Chapter 9

Sophia's Home.

When Ryan and Sophia both entered inside the home, Sia hugged her tightly and spoke softly.

"How are you my little love? where were you? you know we were missed you very much."

Sophia didn't said anything because she was crying silently while hiding her face in sia's neck so that no one will notice her.
Whereas Ryan just stood there looking at them and didn't say anything because somewhere he is also wrong in his place so.
Sophia's father came and said with serious voice while looking both Ryan and Sophia.

"how are you both? And how are your family members and grandpa?

Sophia try to say something but Ryan held her hand and he replied instead of her.

"They are all fine and grandpa is also fine, uncle." When Ryan says, he raised his one eyebrow and said.

"who is uncle, i am your dad, ok, call me dad, son."

Sophia cannot take anymore and sat down on the floor and burst into tears. Both Sia and David hugged her to calm her down while Ryan couldn't help but stand there in silent and watch them.

Sophia's father went to Sophia and sat on the ground before her and hugged her..

"Never part away with your family without telling the truth and I can't stay angry with my children for long, I had already forgive you the day when your grandpa told us the truth."

Sophia smile a little and then all of them went towards the living room and sat on the couch, after a while, Sia and David both come with coffee and snacks.

"So, son what do you do?" Her father asked, Ryan put his coffee mug on the table before speaking.

"I am the CEO of my grandfather's company and also the dealers."

"oh, grandpa's company. Then why didn't your father give you a place in his company when while you have every right to."

"because he is not my real father my real father passed away, After my father's death, my mom remarried then after a few months she too passed away."

Ryan says, without emotion on his face while Sophia was just looking down because she is the one who knows very well what Ryan's past life was.

Sophia's Room.

Ryan stood near the window feeling the cool breeze on his bare body, thinking something, just then sophia came close to him and stood beside him.

After a silent moments she tries to say.

"i i am sorry for what my dad said earlier i didn't know that my da-"

Suddenly Ryan pinned her on the wall and come closer to her neck and softly kissed there.
She started breathing heavily closing her eyes she grasped his shoulder tightly feeling strange and good at the same time.

"I didn't say anything then why are you apologizing." He says with deep voice.

And kissed her gently on her bare shoulder.
He started roaming his hand on her body parts and slowly open her tops zip, he take off her necklace from her neck, and take off her top.

"Open your eyes, sophia."

She open her eyes and looked at him who's eyes staring straight into her soul making her shiver, He kissed her lips and whisper softly near her lip.

"why is your body trembling."

"c cause of cold.."

Ryan hugged her tightly, kissed her forehead softly and rubbed her back. she feeling warm in his arms That's why he hugged her.
Suddenly someone entered the room making both of them to looked towards the door side, Sophia was about to move away from Ryan but Ryan said something in her ear pulling her closer more.