No Chapter! Just little OC lore {Bas}

Hey, this is just a little intermission showing you what Bas looks like and telling you why I designed them like that. You can skip this chapter if you want :)

This is Bas(they/them):

They're a desert dweller and were born into a Valuka Shuna Clan native to King Deshrets realm. Contrary to Tighnaris family, theirs never left the desert and so kept their lighter fur (Bas' is just a little darker than their parents').
They're a pyro vision wielder and fighting with a sword.
They're around 13-14 years old and their ears are adapt to selection so they can filter out certain frequencies, therefore living in the city is actually no problem for them.
They graduated the Matra training course on top of their class and got the chance to become the next General Mahamatra after Cyno would be no longer able too. In the meantime they're the Generals personal assistant and trainee.
They're very disciplined and have a big respect for their superiors. They are also very loyal towards the Akademiya and their principles.
Bas is a big enjoyer of romance and stories with happy ends. They would often spend breaks in the House of Daena to read their romance novels in peace. Other than that their personal life is pretty boring.
.
If you have any questions about them, don't be afraid to ask :)
Art is by me
See you in the next chapter!
.
.
.