Epilogue

Around my second album, I felt like I finally found myself. It clicked.

The last couple of years have been a wild rollercoaster. A lot of great, amazing things have happened. Also, a lot of awful things.

Louis' mum died and then his sister. He was absolutely devastated and I just tried to be there for him as he worked through the pain and sorrow. He started to see a therapist as well and he's doing better.

He made his first album and went on tour and I couldn't be more proud of him and made sure to attend as many shows as possible even if I toured myself.

Then a pandemic made the world stop. It was scary but Louis and I got to spend a lot of time together and we needed that. We both made a new album and when it was safe to tour again we continued to do what we both love. We're not allowed to come out publically for a couple of years but we're okay with that.

I've kept talking to my therapist. I can finally tell her that I know who I am. It took me some time.

Stunt dates, a stalker, bad press. She still asks me if it's really worth it. I invite her to my L.A show, night five.

The crowd is insane. They scream so loud and sing along to every song. I'm sure she can feel the energy in the room, the love and companionship. I decide to address her directly. I wait for the crowd to quiet down.
"Also, potentially the most L.A. thing that have ever come out of my mouth... My therapist is here so thank you to her!"

The crowd starts screaming. It's ear-defending. I can't stop smiling.
"Now do you understand?" I shout into my microphone. I'm the king of the world!

"So thank you." I chuckle.

It's totally worth it.

The End