Chapter 1

A/N🧚🏾‍♀️: This was supposed to be a short lil one shot, yet a part two was requested so enjoy "chapter 1" 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ 

You moan loudly, throwing your head back as your back arches off the plush bed.

Your sweetheart of a neighbor Choso from apartment 519, the one you swore on everything was the most innocent guy you've ever come across, has you hitting your fourth orgasm of the night from just his tongue and fingers.

"Wait...w-wait!" You pant, gripping at his dark black hair, completely down and messy from your little hands running through it, cumming so hard all over his skillful tongue. He let's out a deep breathy moan, continuing to quickly flutter the tip of his tongue over your now overstimulated clit, his fingers continuing to curl deep inside your tight walls.

For a moment you wonder how you even got here in this position. Then you remember your horrific breakup with your cheating boyfriend, finding out in the most embarrassing way. But Choso happened to be there, just off work and heading up to his apartment across from yours, and came to your aid.

His concern was heartwarming, so kind and completely selfless. He'd let you vent and cry, patting your back and giving you encouragement for as long as you needed. You felt so comfortable around him you had no issue inviting him to your place.

The craziest part is that the two of you barely even spoke that much, only a few short conversations about how y'all are doing and telling each other to have a good day. Other than that you never saw a reason to converse any further, seeing as you had a boyfriend at the time. At least you were faithful and considerate.

Yet here you are now, aching for him to finally strip fully naked the way he has you and sink himself inside you as deep as he can.

And he does...

A gasp escapes your lips, eyes squeezed shut and your brows furrowed deeply as your nails dig into his biceps. The feeling of being stretched out to the max has you seeing galaxies. You're so wet, the sounds of your pussy squelching along his length making the two of you feel nearly intoxicated.

"That idiot doesn't deserve you, baby. He can't handle this pussy anyways. So fuckin' creamy..." He coos into your ear, taking your legs and placing them over his shoulders, folding your body in half.

"Chosooo! Oh fuck!" You cry out shakily. The way he talks to you turns you on such a shameful amount. Your ex couldn't even begin to compare. He never would'a spent so much time eating you out and fingering you, not really the type to linger on foreplay. But Choso, he takes his time, basking in your reactions from your shaky legs to the way you unintentionally yank and pull on his hair.

"If you were mine", He says lowly, pulling out just to the tip, "I'd make you feel good like this every night." He finishes, diving back inside you till his hips met your soft skin. All you could do was whimper, feeling his strokes becoming harder, and faster.

"I'm gonna cuuum!" You whine loudly, tears starting to build up around the corners of your eyes.

"Already baby?" He tilts his head to the side, his tone all teasing and slightly playful as he keeps pounding into you.

"Right there! Right there, uuuugh!" You scream, walls fluttering around his glorious length.

"Such a good girl. You're perfect, baby." He purrs, crashing his lips against yours for a sloppy, wet kiss. He pulls away, looking your right in the eyes, his gaze on fire with lust.

"Keep cumming for me like that."