The Surprise Game Night

Grant’s POV
I make it downstairs and see all my cast mates and Caity. I greet them all, and we make our way upstairs with the food they brought. CL: I fed the dogs, walked them, and put the spare key back before I left” G: “thank you, you don’t know how much we appreciate that” CL: “anytime” Los: “how did you keep C off her phone” G: “I lied and said I left it at home” DP: “I know she wasn’t happy about that one” G: “not one bit but she cheered up when I gave her ways to past the time” T: “how did you explain, you coming downstairs” G: “I told her I was getting the uber eats I ordered” K: “good one” G: “yeah it also explains what I was doing when I was texting y’all” D: “she’s gonna be so excited” JP: “I know right” G: “she is probably gonna cry, also thank y’all for doing this it means so much” J: “anything to make that sweet girl smile” we make it to our room and I go in first. G: “I’m back” C: “what took you so long I was getting worried, where’s the food” G: “about that it was kinda a big order, so I needed some help getting it up here” C: “babe what did you get” G: “you’ll see, come on in guys”

Candice’s POV
G: “you’ll see, come on in guys” Guys, how many people did he need to help him. He opened the door, and as soon as I saw Caity, I knew something was up. Everyone: “SURPRISE” one by one, all my flash fam plus Caity start coming in, and I can’t stop the tears from falling down. C: “Oh my gosh what are y’all doing here” L: well when G told us we couldn’t do game night because you were in the hospital we decided to bring Game Night to you” H: “yeah, G had the task of making sure you stayed out the group chat all day” C: “you knew” I slapped him in the arm” G: “yeah when Los came up with the idea I couldn’t pass up the chance to make you smile” C: “ughhh, I’m so over crying everything just makes me bawl my eyes out. This is so sweet” I say, trying to wipe my tears away. J: “that’s what family is for” C: “aww I love you guys” DP: “and we love you” D: “how are you feeling” C: “so much better now that y’all are here” G: thank y’all again for this” CL: “anytime” JP: “now let the games commence” I grab Grant’s hand and pull him close. C: “thank you baby” G: “your welcome” I kiss him, and we begin the festivities.

Grant’s POV
We had such an amazing night we laughed, we sang, we ate, and we had so much fun. Candice won almost all the uno games like always, Jess and Dani killed in monopoly, Los, and Jesse slaughtered connect 4, Tom and Hartley were unstoppable in 5 seconds and Candice and I destroyed everyone in charades, the last game we played was who’s most likely which was really fun. C: “who’s most likely to have a kid next” Everyone points to Danielle. DP: “Hayes did say he was ready” we all laughed. T: “who’s most likely to get married next” everyone points at us, H: “they practically are” J: “who’s most likely to be lonely forever” we all point at Los. L: “wow watch when I get married. All of you will be uninvited” H: “who’s most likely to forget their lines” we all pick Jess. JP: “who’s most likely to curse on set” they all point to me and Hartley. C: “You boys have a problem. H: “I think we are just fine, thank you very much” D: “who’s most likely to bussed out laughing in the middle of a scene” Everyone points to Candice and Dani. C: “it’s not my fault y’all are hilarious” G: “who’s most likely to go off script” we all point to Tom. T: “y’all love it though” we continued having fun until about 10 pm, and then everyone started to head their separate ways. G: “tonight was amazing” C: “it sure was”