CHAPTER 1

"Jaelyn! Can you come over here real quick" Jungwon shouted from his room.

"Yes Wonnie?" I asked as I entered his room.

"Jake's coming over to play some games with me tonight. I just wanted to let you know"

"Okay! Thanks Won" I smiled and left to go back to my room.

Jungwons friends usually come over alot , and I don't really have a problem with it. It's just that whenever they come over they make alot of noise. It's kind of hard to relax , but it's been awhile since Jungwon has had Jake come over. So ill just let it go for today.

I was getting ready for bed when I heard a knock on the door. I'm guessing it's Jake.

"JAELYN CAN U GET THE DOOR FOR ME PLEASE" Jungwon shouted.

"NO , IM BRUSHING MY TEETH" I shouted in response.

I heard Jungwon leave his room to let Jake inside. They were being unusually quiet for once.

I shouldn't complain though , that's a good thing. I'm tired and I want to sleep without any distractions.

I got into bed and started to drift off to sleep.

My sleep didn't last long though as I woke up 3 hours later by the sound of two boys screaming at video games.

It's literally so late and this is what their doing. It didn't seem like they were going to stop making noise any time soon as well.

"JUNGWON , JAKE SHUT UP. IM TRYING TO SLEEP DAMN" I shouted as I burst into Jungwon room.

"Huh?" Jake and Jungwon said at the same time.

"I'm trying to sleep , keep it down please" I said in a calmer voice.

"But it's so earl- Oh my gosh it's 11pm" Jungwon said in shock.

"In that case I gotta go home" Jake said as he started stretching.

"Wait , it's too late to go out now" I stopped Jake.

"Yeah , my sisters right. You should stay the night. You can just come into school late tomorrow"

"Alright then" Jake agreed.

"I'm going back to my room , goodnight"

"Goodnight" The two replied.

After that I went back to my room and I was able to fall asleep peacefully without the noise.

The next day at school

"Hey Hanni!!!" I exclaimed as I ran to meet my bestfriend.

Me and Hanni have been friends since the start of high-school. She's literally my best friend and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

"JAEEEE" Hanni exclaimed in return.

"Today is going to be tiring" I sighed.

"No for real. I'm not looking forward for today" Hanni stated as we started to walk off to the changing rooms.

Today is the worst day of the week. The day we have our early morning P.E class.

"I hate these sports uniforms" Hanni said in disgust.

"Their so tacky" I agreed.

After our small session of hating on the sports uniforms we made our way to the gym.

As we walked in we were met with a few students in the grade above.

"Since a few of the seniors are going on a field trip later today , we have arranged for them to join you juniors" The coach explained.

"Now get in a line. We'll be doing some partner exercises today. I'm choosing your partners though , so don't get excited" The coach continued.

We all groaned and got into a line , waiting for the coach to call out our names.

The coach continued calling out names for a while until he finally called out my name.

"Yang Jaelyn and Sim Jaeyun"

"Jake's here?" I said out loud by mistake.

"Yes I am" Jake said , putting his hand on my shoulder making me flinch.

"Okay..let's go then"

Jake and I finished the exercises and tasks we were given. We were both just sitting on the floor catching our breathe.

"You look exhausted" Jake stated as he started to rummage around in his bag.

"That's because I am exhausted"

"Do you want some of my water?" Jake asked as he took a sip from his water bottle.

"Pleasee"

Jake passed me the water bottle and as I was drinking , it felt like it was the first time I've had water in 6 years.

"You know this is kind of like an indirect kiss" Jake said out of nowhere , making me choke on the water.

"Why would you say that" I said still coughing a bit.

"It was on my mind" Jake said innocently , leaving me staring at him blankly.

"You can finish the water. I'm going , bye Jaelyn" Jake continued.

I shortly after followed. The class was over so there's no reason to stay sitting in shock.