CHAPTER 11

During lunch break Jake and I were roaming the quiet school hallways , hand in hand.

I loved the way my hand fit perfectly into his , and the tight grip he has on me is so comforting. It almost feels as if he never wants to let me go.

Everything was going so smoothly but I started to panick once I heard Jungwons voice nearby.

"Jake- what do we do" I whispered as I let go of his hands.

"Nothing , let's go. What are you panicking for?" Jake asked confused and then held my hand again.

"No- wait Jake , Jungwon doesn't know. He's still upset remember?" I responded trying to let go of his hands but instead Jake just tightened his grip on my hand.

"What if he sees" I asked feeling worried.

"He won't do anything but yell. Don't stress yourself out. He is bound to find out anyway"

"I guess your right" I sighed and then released from his grip to hold onto his arms instead , and then resting my head onto his shoulder.

We continued to walk and eventually I didn't hear the sound of Jungwons voice.

"It seems like we lost him" Jake smiled.

"I'm right behind you" Jungwon spoke out , making the both of us flinch.

"AH- WHY ARE YOU JUST FOLLOWING US AND NOT SAYING ANYTHING" I screamed and backed away from Jake.

"I wanted to see how long it would you two to notice. Hurry up and explain" Jungwon said sternly as he cracked his knuckles.

"Well- You see- Basically- It's just that-" I tried to speak but got shut up by Jake putting his hand over my mouth.

"We're together" Jake answered.

"Break up" Jungwon responded.

"What? You're telling me to break up with the person I'm in love with?" I said as I mustered up the courage to talk back to Jungwon.

"You seriously got together with Jake after you saw him with Wonyoung? Are you forgetting how much you cried that day?" Jungwon shouted at me.

"Okay , now you didn't have to bring that up" I sulked and went to hide behind Jake's back.

"Don't shout at your sister. You should be happy for her instead of scolding" Jake replied with that same look he had when he told Wonyoung off.

"If it makes you feel any better I already told Wonyoung to back off. I only see her as a friend , and it going to stay like that. I only have eyes for Jaelyn" Jake continued.

"You're right. I'm sorry , I was just being too protective. Do whatever you want , but if I see one teardrop then it's over" Jungwon sighed with regret.

"Alright then , see you later for game night" Jake replied.

"Bring your own controller tonight , my extra broke" Jungwon said and then left us alone.

"Wha- You guys made up that fast?" I asked in shock.

"That's how men are Jae" Jake responded with a smile.

"Oh , and you know how Jungwon said I could do whatever I want?" Jake continued.

"Yeah? What about it?"

"Theres something I want to do" Jake smirked and then bent down to my eye level.