CHAPTER 3

I was now just resting in my bed , waiting for Jungwon to come back home since I was feeling tired , but i couldnt sleep without knowing that Jungwon is back home safe. I was wondering how long he would take to come home but then I heard my room door open.

"JAEEEEEE IM HOME" Jungwon shouted as he came into my room.

"Finally. I was getting bored"

"I'm sorry for not walking home with you today , I had to tutor someone. I'll be doing this every Friday though. So you'll just have to get used to it"

"It's okay , dont worry about it Won"

"Weren't you scared to walk home today?"

"Nope , Jake walked me here"

"Ah, I see"

"Are you doing anything tomorrow Won? It's been a while since we hung out"

"I was going to go to an arcade with Jake , but I can cancel if you want to do something"

"It's cool Won. Can I just join you guys instead?"

"Sure. Be up early tomorrow , im going to my room. Night jae"

"Goodnight Wonnie" I said as Jungwon left my room.

Now that I know Jungwon is home I was able to drift off to sleep peacefully.

The next day (Saturday)

I was getting ready to leave with Jungwon. We were going to meet Jake at the arcade. I was really excited for today. It's been a while since I've spent some time with my brother.

"Jaelyn , are you ready? Let's get going" Jungwon called out from downstairs.

"I'm ready!! Let's go" I said as I ran downstairs.

-

Once we arrived we went to meet with Jake in the arcade.

We were about to go look around for some activities to do , but we got interrupted by Jungwons phone blowing up with messages.

"Who is it?" I asked Jungwon.

"It's the person I'm tutoring. She wants to have a study session today because the day of her test moved"

"So does that mean you're leaving?" Jake asked.

"Yeah. I'm sorry. You guys just have fun without me"

I watched as Jungwon left. It made me feel upset especially since I was looking forward to spending time with him.

"You okay?" Jake asked as he noticed the change in my mood.

I nodded and then turned my head away from him.

"Come on , don't be sad. We can hang out together today. Just pretend I'm your brother"

"It's okay Jake. Let's just carry on as normal. I'm being dramatic"

"You're not being dramatic. Your feelings are valid , so it's okay to express them" Jake said as he pulled me into a hug.

"His just so busy recently. If he's not busy with school or studying then he's busy with his friends" I explained as a few teardrops ran down my cheeks.

"It's okay , I'll talk to Jungwon for you. Just don't cry" Jake said in a comforting tone as he started to wipe away the tear stains on my face.

"Thanks Jake , you're really sweet" I said giving a small smile.

"Anytime. You ready to go play?"

"Of course I am"