CHAPTER 10

I woke up in such a good mood today. Of course the reason for my mood is Jake. I've been smiling ever since I went to bed last night.

I'm now scanning the hallways looking for Jake. We agreed to meet as soon as we got to school.

I literally could not find this man anywhere. I was standing in the hallways like a lost child wondering where he was.

"BOO" A voice shouted behind me , making me flinch.

"WHA- OH ITS YOU" I shouted as I saw it was Jake attempting to scare me.

"Come on , let's hang out a bit before we both need to go to class" Jake stated.

We both spent a few minutes talking with eachother until I noticed Wonyoung walking towards us.

I let out a sigh as I heard her call Jake's name.

"JAKEE!! I've been looking for you everywhere. Let's go" Wonyoung whined as she attempted to pull Jake by his arm.

"Don't touch me" He said with a serious look on his face and then throwing wonyoungs hand of his arm.

Honestly that kind of made me intimidated. I've never seen Jake act so tough.

"Wha- Why not?" Wonyoung asked confused.

"I'm with someone" Jake pointed to me.

"Who's are you?" Wonyoung asked with a shocked expression.

"Oh- I'm just his frien-"

"She's my girlfriend" Jake answered as he cut me off.

I could see Wonyoungs face go pale. After Jake said that she just left without saying another word.

"You're okay with telling people?" I asked feeling shy.

"Why not? I wanna show off my girl"

"Ah- Don't say that" I said slapping Jake's chest.

"Say what? My girl?" Jake smirked.

"Come on , not at school" I responded and hid my face.

"Whatever you say then , we need to go now anyway. I'll see you at lunch?"

"Alright. I'll see you later byee" I waved as Jake walked away to his class.

As I walking to class I ended up bumping into Wonyoung.

"Oh- I'm sorry , I didn't see you there" I apologized.

"It's alright" She smiled. "You know , I'm also really sorry for acting like that near your boyfriend , I should of been more aware" She continued.

"No , It's okay. You didn't know we were dating"

"Ah- but you were right there next to him , I should of been mote aware"

"It's alright , I promise. No grudges" I smiled and wonyoung responded with a smile as well.

My heart was beating so fast after that encounter. I thought it would have gone horribly wrong , like she ended up slapping me or something. I'm just relieved there's no hard feelings.

In class

"Yo Jaelyn. What's going on? You seem extra happy today" Hanni asked as she took a seat next to me.

"Don't tell anyone , but me and Jake are dating" I responded all flustered.

"Ooo , get it girl" Hanni teased. "Wait- do you mean Jake? As in your brothers best friend?" Hanni continued as she tried to think.

"Yes , I mean that Jake"

"What does Jungwon think of it?"

That made me remember that Jungwon told me to stay away from Jake after we saw him with Wonyoung.

"I still need to tell him" I responded as I started to play with my fingers.

There's no way I'm telling Jungwon. I'm too nervous to do it. He will literally strangle us both.

"You should do it before he finds out. Rumors spread around fast" Hanni suggested.

She was right. I need to tell him as soon as I can. If he finds out from someone else then it would be so much worse. That would mean I didn't listen to his advice , and I kept secrets from him.