Chapter 1

June 11, 20241:06am

June 11, 2024
1:06am

🎶Let me sit this ass on you
Show you how, I feel
Let me take this off
While you watch me? (Watch me)
Yes, mass appeal

Don't take your eyes
Don't take your eyes off it
Watch it, babe🎶

As the music plays "Rocket" by Beyoncé Fatima begin bouncing up and down on Zac manhood sending him into a trance. "Fuck......dadddy!" Fatima saying as she grabs on to his neck not missing a beat. "I need you to look at me baby." She said to Zac because his eyes were closing, and his mouth was open. He was was enjoying Fatima taking control in the bedroom for the pass 6 months they had been enjoying life together. Right now, the where on his private jet on the way to Dubai it was a surprise trip for the amazing work Fatima had been putting in. So she decided to put in work of her on to show him how much she appreciated him.

Let me take you back a couple of months prior before the trip

Insight......

Zac and Fatima have been dating for now what had been 3 months. They have been doing good. They have their disagreement but what couple doesn't. It's small stuff like spending time with each other because Fatima was now an official Dior Girl. She has been touring over the world to model and interview with different magazines and companies that carry Dior. She has been on billboard all around the word and Zac could be happier, but it takes away from his personal time from her. When they argue her way of fixing it is sex, but he feels there is other way. Zac finally told her how he felt, and she promised to do better. It wasn't that Fatima was trying to work just because, she just didn't know how to say no. Finally, when he expressed his feelings, she thought on it and decided her relationship was more important. She decided to include him in everything even hiring him as her personal photographer. That made him feel needed. She had a perfect team. Aria was right by her side also doing everything.

Zac on the other hands was a perfect man. He never kept anything from her (or so she thinks) and did everything to make her happy. He opened up to her and told him all his past secrets all except one. Zac and Fatima got to meet each other families that they never have meet. Zac father loved Fatima, but his mother really didn't care for her. She was iffy about her because of the shit that got released at the Christmas Gala and she is stilling holding on to it. But Zac want let his mama disrespect her so he told her to get over it. As for Maliyah and Myles they have been pretty quiet at least that what Zac and Fatima think. They haven't seen or heard anything from them and with the connection Zac have he couldn't believe it.