Advice Captured

I woke up feeling like I had the energy to take on the world

I woke up feeling like I had the energy to take on the world. You would think I would be tired considering all the sex I had last night and this morning. I could feel the warmth of Zac's body under me as he held me tightly. I started moving which kinda woke him.

"Where you are going baby." He asked me never opening his eyes.

"I have to use it baby." He released me for his firm grip, and I went to the restroom. It seemed like I had been holding that piss in forever. "Damn baby, you got a lot going on in there. Sound like a faucet running water." I couldn't do anything but laugh cause why you are listening.

"I thought you was still sleep and shut up sir." I say getting up and wiping myself then washing my hand and drying them off. I walked out the bathroom and seen him about to get out the bed. "You smell it too." I asked because he was just sleep now, he was making his way into the restroom.

"Hell, yeah whoever it is is cooking something that smells so good." He said washing his hand and coming out.

"Yeah, I'm not gone lie that's what woke me up and the urine sitting on my bladder but most definitely the food." I started laughing because I found it funny waking up out of my sleep for food. We put on some clothes and headed downstairs. I could hear laughing come from the kitchen the closer that we got. Once we made it to the kitchen everyone looked at us and busted out laughing. We didn't know what was going on.

"If it isn't the newly engaged couple. Doing the walk of shame." Aria said coming out the refrigerator door with a judge of orange juices. Everyone busted out laughing except me and Zac. All we could do was look at each other.

"Baby the way y'all too was going at it I thought it was a porn movie going on when I walked in." Marcel said all dramatic

"Alright now leave my babies alone, this their house if they wanna be loud that's on them."

"Thank auntie because I could've sworn this was our house.and if I wanna make all the noise in the world I can." I tell everyone and Zac agreed.

"Tell 'em baby."

"Alright enough of that talk we about to eat and I'll rather not think about what my child was doing upstairs. I had enough of that last night. Now come on let's say grace and eat we have a day ahead of us." My mother said gabbing my hand and kissing me on the cheek. I live for days like this and was grateful to be able to share it with the ones I love. She says grace and we sit down to eat. We talk and laugh for about an hour then everyone went their separate ways.

"What do you have planned today while the girls are out today?"

"Well, I wanna make sure that some things are finalized here. Make sure everything is taken care of while we are gone so there won't be any problems and take care of some other things. Then I'll probably hang out with the guys around here waiting for you to get back to me." He grabbed me pulling me into him kissing my cheek then kissing me on my neck.