Captured Memories

We have been in Dubai for three days and it has been amazing

We have been in Dubai for three days and it has been amazing. Today me and Zac are doing a couples photo shoot just to have because I wanted to have all the memories of our life together. I want our future children to see what a happy couple looks like. After the photo shoot he has something else planned. I am not sure what it is but I trust him with everything in me, but as of right now he had me folded like a pretzel devouring me as if I was a meal to him.

"Mhmm......baby I just love the way you taste." I buckled up off the bed and he caught me. "Where are you going, Dior?"

"Shit baby I can't......you can't what? Don't hold that shit......slap...let it out I wanna taste it all." Damn this man was sucking the soul out of me. I could feel my 3rd orgasm about to hit me like a tsunami. I arched my back as my eyes began to close. "Nope, you know we don't do that, look at me."

"I can't" as I stutter over my words trying to open my eyes but this was something different. I have had many orgasms by this man and it just felt different.

"Wait Zac..... who?" He said as he entered to fingers insider me pumping like he was trying to fuck the right words out of me. "Say it again what my name."

"Daddy I......mmmm....... Sorrry......was all I could say he placed his mouth back on my clit and I exploded. "Fuuuccckkk!" I begin to shake and squirt everywhere.

"Damn baby that was more then the first time." He said with a devilish grin. I could only look at him trying to catch the breath that was caught in my throat.

"Come on let's go shower, we have a big day ahead of us. He picked me up and ran me some water in the barefoot tub that I told him I wanted, so he had to put one in one day while we were gone. He is at my beckon call . Whatever I ask he makes sure it gets done. Same on my part. Although sometimes there is a part of him that is still a mystery to me. He has meetings that make me wonder because I work for Dior and I know they aren't meeting for them. Sometimes he flies overseas for these meetings. No I don't think he's cheating on me but I know he is holding on to something. All the security and private drivers. I know he wants the best but I just can't get the thought of him hiding something from me. I have told him but he insists it is nothing. So for now I will let it go. Besides, as long as it's not another family I am not going anywhere. He's mine and I am his we're stuck for life.

"I thought we were getting in the shower?" I asked him as he stood in front of me placing kisses on my lips and neck.

"We are, but for now I want you to soak in the tub to get some of the soreness out of your thighs from this morning. I have a zoom meeting in about 10 minutes then I will be back up to join you pretty lady. Is that fine with you?"

"Yeah, I can do that I guess." I say in a disappointing manner.

"Hey don't do that, it won't take long I promise. And besides if we get in the shower right now I still have some energy left to fuck that attitude out of you." He said and it was making me hot all over again.