Anniversary. (Jack Johnson)

Me and Jack were currently on our way to Toronto for a performance Jack and Jack had to do. We boarded the plane and took our seats, Madison and Jack decided to sit behind us. To be honest me and Madison were sort of friends. She's the type I wouldn't really mess with, I didn't like her but I didn't treat her like shit. If she wanted to talk to Me, I'd talk. But I don't like her.
"Babe?" Jack snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Oh huh? Sorry, I was zoned out haha."

"Your not mad at me are you?" Jack asked with a worried look.

"No Jack. I promise, why would I be?" I smiled.

"Because I'm performing the day of our 5th anniversary." He said upset.

"Oh Jack" I sighed. "It's like any other anniversary, don't worry baby. You pay enough attention to me, give your fans some love too." I kissed him lightly.

"Ok. I promise I'll repay you. Because I love you." He said kissing my forehead.

I just laid my head on his shoulder as he intertwined our hands. "I'm sure you will baby. I love you too." I closed my eyes and drifted off into a great nap.
~~~~
We arrived at the hotel and got set into our rooms. I was unpacking my things and sitting on my knees putting things in drawers. When Jack came into the room and called to me.

"Mickena?"

"Yes Jack?"

"Oh there you are." He came upto me as I turned to face him. He then got on his knees to level with me and continued talking, "I know I didn't get to take you somewhere to make you feel special but.... I bought you this baby." He pulled out a box and opened it up. It was the most beautiful ring ever. It had "J&M" imprinted in silver. "J-Jack." I covered my mouth. "Happy anniversary Mickena. I love you, and hope to spend the rest of my life with you, this is a ring to remind you of our love. And if you ever move on with someone else, please keep the ring to remind you the love I had and will continue to have forever." He leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. "mmm Jack." I seperated from the kiss. "I love you so much more, and leaving you hasn't even crossed my mind. Baby, I hope to spend the rest of my life with you. I hope to even have little Johnsons running around the house because I love you. I promise to keep this ring forever. Happy anniversary babe. I'm sorry I didn't get you anything. I'll repay you." I leaned in and wrapped my arms around him as my face dug into his neck. "Don't worry babe. You don't have to, this is my repay to you. And don't cry please, I'll get emotional too." He giggled, he then pulled me away and wiped my tears. He pecked my lips once more before I slipped the ring on. It fit perfectly.
***
"WHOOOOOOO" me and Madison were cheering on the boys as they were performing "Like that" Jack would constantly point out to me as he would rap. I would just blow kisses. Madison was like pushing me and fangirling, I would do the same once in a while. Once it was Sam and Skates turn to perform I pulled Madison backstage.

"BABE! That was amazing!" I ran upto Jack and jumped, wrapping my legs around his waist and him holding me tight. "Thanks baby, it was for you." He smiled and kissed me. "I have one more song then we can leave, I gotta go. Love you!" He said setting me down then kissing my forehead and running off.
"So Mickena... Did he get you anything for your anniversary?" Madison gleamed.

"He did actually."

"WHAT?!" She clapped her hands and jumped up.

I walked up to her and showed her my hand. "this promise ring, it's small, but it means the world to me. It's beautiful." I said as I looked down to the ring.

"Aweee, this melts my heart. You guys are otp, it's beautiful." She touched over the ring lightly. "It's better than what Jack got me." She slumped her shoulders.

I giggled. "What did he get you?"

"Pizza and made me watch Disney movies with him." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey! That's still cute." I giggled again.

"Sure. But yours is so cute! I'm jealous." She stared at it. She then pulled me into a hug. "Hope you guys have many years together. Happy anniversary babe." She said into my shoulder.

"Awe thanks Maddy, likewise." I smiled.
******
After the performance me and Jack were back at the hotel room with Jack and Madison over. "Hey let's order some pizza and watch some Disney movies?!" My Jack cheered. I just looked over to Madison and we started laughing hard, the boys just stared at us in confusion. "It's an insider." I laughed to Jack.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I was busy for a few days, I was on vacation😜And also pardon me for the short imagine. It took me a while ma bad. I feel like it's cute anyways. Don't forget to vote, share, and comment! Love you guys!xx and don't forget if you want and imagine kik me: adriana_qts and I'll tag you in the imagine! Bye ~ C💕