Adventures- Taylor caniff

I was in the kitchen looking for food , because what else is there to life. I was jamming out to "open wide" by calvin harris when it got intrupped by a text from my best friend Taylor.
-------
Caniff😜💙- get ready fag 🙆🏿
Me- but whhy? Im hungry😰
Caniff😜💙- were going on an adventure!😏
Me- ew nature😷😷.
Caniff😜💙- ill buy you food on the way back😁
Me- DEAL! 😑
Caniff😜💙- be ready in 10 😚
----------
I quickly ran downstaires to my room* her room is in the basement* grabbing a random "pink" jersey pull over thing. My dark blue jeans and my grey vans **outfit in picture** I grabbed my backpack and threw in a banana and water , my jacket some bandaids bc knowing taylor.... I was about to go wait outside when i heard taylor honk. I quickly grabbed my penny board knowing we were prob going to be skating around and ran outside . Taylor was playing "trap queen" full blast on his rover. Omj this kid never gets tired of that song. "FAGGOT!!" Taylor screamed when he saw me. "BUTTFACE!" I yelled back in a sarcastic way. "So where are we going?" I asked while lowering the music a little. "This old railroad i found, the other day " "really?! ,Thats so cool" yea and theres this old road that no one uses so we could skate around." "Cool" after about an hour of dancing like idoits and taylors speeding we finally got there. As i was getting my backpack taylor took it from me and put and hanged on his back. I got my board while he got his out of the trunk. As we started skating taylor tried pushing me of and i did the same. It was actully really nice it was an old road, with trees covering up both sides. As we had random convos with taylor about how "you dont need a big pipi when you have big toes" dont ask me how or why taylor would think or say that to me. "Freak" i said "yea but youuuu loove me" he said running and throwing me over his shoulder. "TAYLOR" i said through my laughs. "FINE I LOVE YOU" i said barely my stomach hurt from laughing on his shoulder he put me down and we went back to go get the boards and backpack that taylor had left behind. He guided me towards the train track. It was so cute. "Wow taylor how did you find this place " i asked . " i lied i found this over a year ago" "when i need time to think i come here" he said. "Come here" he motioned. He started climbing a tree and i went on behind him. "Paislee promise me well always be bestfriends?" "I promise" "good" we hugged but we leaned back and almost fell. Taylor started laughing like an Idoit and so did i. Taylor might be a pain in the ass but at the end of the day i wouldnt ask for a better bestfriend. Half the girls at school were all up on him or wish they had our bond. After a while of sitting down i jumped off the tree and told taylor to get off. After me almost pulling him off he finally jumped off and i went up to him and poked his stomach "TAG" i yelled and started running "oh your on pais" he said and started running. The rest of the afternoon we spent it chasing each other and balancing on the tracks while pulling at each other.
--------
A/N sammy and taylor are my fav😩💙 - A