Sleepovers (Cameron Dallas)

My bestfriend Cameron was sleeping over today. We have an amazing bond, he gets along with my parents so well. And sisters. He's also like the son my dad never had, at least that's what my dad tells me. It was currently 8:15pm and Cameron said he was on his way over, so I started getting things ready. My dad was out of town and my sisters were sleeping over at their friends houses. And my mom knows that whenever Cameron sleeps over it means us alone time, so she goes over to my grandmas. Then comes back by the time were asleep. I set up an inflatable mattress on the floor, prepared our snacks, and set up our movie area in my room.

*ding ding*
The doorbell rang, I rushed to the door and swung it open, "CAM." I cheered as I flung my arms around his neck, he hugged around my waist with one arm while holding his things in the other. "Hey boo." He said walking in. "My room, you know that." I giggled. We walked into my room and he set his things down. "So we doing what?" He asked throwing himself onto my bed. "Well, we can watch Netflix and munch out!" I said excitedly. I quickly ran downstairs with Cameron behind me and into the kitchen. We got 2 big bowls and put in chips, popcorn, pickles, then we each grabbed a coke, and a couple boxes of candy and ran back upstairs. Cameron set the things down on a little table we used especially for that and laid down on my bed, I turned on my projector and turned on Netflix.

"Thanks for ruining my hard work at the gym Camryn."

My name was also Camryn, but spelled different that's the main reason we became friends in elementary ."awe your welcome boo." I giggled.

As soon as I was done I went and laid down next to Cameron, we were both on our bellies and he had his arm around my waist. We put on a funny movie and watched it, then we started munching out like crazy. It was fun.

After the movie ended I turned to Cameron who was already staring at me. "Another one?" I giggled remembering his vine.

"And another one." He laughed and kissed my forehead. "Nah lets do something else." He said licking his top lip.

"Likeeeee..." I said smirking and leaning in closer.

"I don't know... Maybe.. Something more entertaining like..." His face was only centimeters away from mine at this point.

"Like.... WATER BALLOON FIGHT." I shouted as I threw him off the bed and ran towards my backyard.

"SHIT CAMRYN, EVERYTIME." He yelled with a smile chasing after me.

I quickly ran outside to a table that had some party things on it from my little sisters party the other day and i grabbed a balloon and started filling it up with water, Cameron did the same. As soon as mine was done I ran up my tree house and pulled the ladder up to hide it from Cam so he couldn't get up.

As Cam came running he pulled off his shirt and yelled out, "DAMN IT." He then laughed and threw me the balloon, I dodged it and it hit the wall of the tree house, I discovered a few water balloons in the corner of the house. "HEY CAM, I FOUND SOME BALLOONS UP HERE." I shouted, "NOT FAIR." He shouted back. "CHECK IN THE POOL FOR SOME." He then ran over to the pool and stayed in the same spot for a while, "CAMERON?" He quickly turned around and threw me one, I didn't have enough time to dodge so it hit me on the side of my face as I turned.

"SHIT IM SORRY CAMRYN." Cam yelled a bit worried.

"Ow Cam, did u forget your a man." I covered my face and pretended to be hurt to scare him.

"Camryn I didn't mean it to hurt you I'm sorry."

*sniffles*

"CAMRYN. Let down the ladder so I can help."

"No."

"Camryn please don't be like that, I wanna make sure your ok babe."

I then slid into the corner where he couldn't see me and tried holding in my laughs.

"CAMRYN."

"SIKE BITCH." I jumped up and started throwing him a bunch of balloons, mostly missing but I got a few good shots.

"DICK." He laughed as he ran and turned once in a while to throw back.

*after a while of playing*

I let the ladder down and got off the house. I started shivering because I was all wet (don't think wrong) and it was getting chilly. Guess Cam noticed because when he grabbed his shirt he made me put it on. "Mmm, Cam your shirt smells good." I giggled.

We got in and took a shower in seperate restrooms, when we were done we were pretty tired so we just decided to go to bed, it was late anyways. I kept Cams shirt on and climbed into my bed, and Cam onto his mattress.

"Goodnight boo." I told Cam.

"Hey Cammy."

"Yes Cam."

"I'm scared."

"No your not."

"I know, but I want you to sleep with me. Please."

"Cam."

"Pleeeeaaaassseeee."

"Ugh fine."

I stood up and brought my pillow with me, I then snuggled in next to Cam.

"Thanks boo, now goodnight." He said as he gave me a kiss on the back of my head and put his arm around my waist. His light snores were all you could hear before everything went dark.
***
MOMS POV
I walked through my house door tired and ready to head to bed. It was so quiet. Weird. It's usually loud at this time with Cameron over. I walked upstairs to Camryn's room to make sure everything was fine. When I opened the door, I found them both snuggled up on the floor mattress. "Hope they stay together. You'll never find a man like Cameron Cammy." I said then walked to my room to sleep.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
A/N: Hope u guys enjoyed! ~C💕