Guitar Lessons (Shawn mendes)

I have guitar lessons today, and let me tell you. I have the best teacher ever.. My bestfriend. He's getting pretty well known and I'm proud of him for that. It melts my heart to know he'll have so many girls after him but what can I say. He's handsome! Well I'm currently on my way over to his house.

When I arrived, I walked over to the trunk and grabbed my guitar case and walked over to knock on Shawn's door.

"Hey Amerrae!" He giggled.

"Shawnnnn I told you not to say that." I said rolling my eyes with a giggle.

"You know you love it!"

"I do not!" I smiled, then he let me enter into the living room area.

Here's the reason Shawn calls me that and why I don't like it.
*flashback*
I walked into class with Shawn and we found our seats, while we were working on a worksheet the biggest creep in class came up to me and took a seat next to me.

"Heeeeyyyy Amerraeeee." He said rhyming the endings and trying to hit on me.

"Ugh get away Carl." I turned away.

Shawn started laughing. "Rae, really?" He kept cracking up.

"Shawn shut up, don't push it!" I said that way Carl wouldn't think it was ok to call me that.

*end of flashback*

We walked to Shawns room and got comfortable. "Okay, so I know you came over for your lessons Rae, but can you please help me with my Physics homework?" Shawn asked.

"Awe Shawn. You know I hate Physics!" I complained.

"I know and I'm sorry, but I know your really good at it. Pleaseeee."

"Fine. Let me see your paper." I said with an eyes roll.

"Thank you!" He said kissing my cheek. I just giggled and watched him as he rushed towards his backpack and started fumbling with some papers until he pulled out a crumbled one. "Um, I think it's this one." He said with his nose scrunched up trying to unfold the paper.

"Ugh Shawn, you need to be more organized." I giggled, then walked up to him and took the paper from his hands, "17.2 Notes... These are your notes Shawny, look for the worksheet." I told him. "It should be stapled in the back." He said turning the paper in my hands. The paper was barely visible, it was all folded and crumbled up barely stapled as well. "Haha damn Shawn, way to keep your shit together." I laughed, making him chuckle too. We worked on the worksheet together and I helped him understand everything better. As soon and we finished, we got our guitars ready and Shawn got his chair and scooted it close, and across from me while I was seated on his bed. "Which song?" He asked.

"A little too much." I smiled. He knew that was my favorite song, he said he'd made the song for me because he knew the things I'd been through and he knew I fought through it all and I don't show when I'm hurting. "Alright, just for you beautiful." He said then started strumming the first few cords of the song and we continued from there..
(Put the song it gives you feels oml, and start it here and continue reading when he started singing.)

"She would not show that she was afraid...
But being and feeling alone was too much to face.
Though everyone said that she was so strong, what they didn't know was that she could barely carry on.
But she new that she would be ok, so she didn't let it get in herrr way."

Shawn sang.. He would stare at me while he would sing, and I would sing the chorus.

"Sometimes it all gets a little too much...
But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up.
And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same.
And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too muuucchhh."

I sang trying not to break down, all I felt was a single tear roll down my cheek. When Shawn started singing again I wiped my tear away and smiled at him while he sang to me.

When we finished the song I could barely contain myself. I put my guitar down lightly on the bed besides me, and Shawn slowly laid his against his chair as well. I just stared at him and he just took a deep breath and stared back. "Thank you." Was all I could say before falling onto him and hugging him tightly, I softly started crying into his chest, he just held me tight and kissed my head, and tried calming me down. "It's alright darling, don't cry. It hurts me to see you cry." He said before picking up my head by my chin and making me look him in the eyes. "Thank you Shawn, I couldn't ask for a better bestfriend." I sniffled. "And I couldn't either." He said while wiping my tears away then placing a long kiss on my forehead. I just closed my eyes while he did and let my last tears fall out of my eyes.

I just sat across on his lap and laid my head on shoulder and he laid his head against mine and we just talked about life. My favorite thing to do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I GAVE MYSELF FEELS WITH THIS OML. This is just so cute. Thanks for reading guys! Please vote, comment nice things, and share! Love you guys!😁😘 ~C💕