In the Car

Warning: praise kink, degradation kink.

The rain poured down heavily, the droplets hitting the glass windows furiously. The thunders cracking in the background occasionally, creating a symphony with the rain.

She was sitting in the passenger seat of his car, hairs dripping wet from the rain, her clothes soaked and stuck to her skin. She shivered slightly, getting affected by the cold rain.
He smiled at the sight and turned on the heater, he turned to the backseat and grabbed a towel for her.
She took it hurriedly, hating the way the wet clothes felt. He gazed at her, with dark, heated eyes, drinking in her sight. She looked mesmerizing, her eyeliner smudged a bit, her lips which were painted red were looking so full, her cheeks flushed. She was a sight to behold.

After drying her hairs and her face as best as she could, she turned towards him, finding him already looking at her. She raised an eyebrow in question. He smirked at her.
"You're the star of every guy's wet dream." She rolled her eyes. "I've no interest in others. Tell me about your wet  dreams." He chuckled lowly, "darling you own me and my dreams both."

She smirked, her red lips pulling up seductively. "Tell me what happens in this dream of yours." She leaned towards him slowly, her black dress top giving him a clear view of her very deep cleavage. His eyes moved from her eyes, to her hairs, to her lips and finally dropped towards her heaving breasts.

She followed his gaze, "you see my tits in your dreams?" She asked him.

"That and so much more, baby."

She bit her lip at his reply and brushed her thumb against his cheek, slightly caressing it and moving towards his lips, he sucked in a harsh breath.
"Your touch is the thing for me that I can't live without and the one that can take my life." He whispered lowly.
She pulled him towards her, theirs lips meeting shortly in a loving kiss. He gave her a few chaste kisses, sucking on her bottom lip, biting and nipping at it.
She kissed him back with equal fervour, light moans pouring out of her lips, giving him the entrance to push his tongue inside.
He played with her tongue, sucking it into his mouth, tasting chocolates and coffee on her.
Time went by, they kept on kissing each other, playing with each other's mouth, their hands were busy roaming and exploring each other's body.
One of her hands wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer and the other was busy unbuttoning his shirt and feeling his smooth chiseled chest.
One of his hand was wrapped around her throat, choking her. The other had found her hard protruding nipple through her wet clothes and was rubbing and pinching at it furiously making her moan out loud in his mouth.

He moved down towards her neck, giving open mouthed kisses and sucking at her skin, leaving his marks on her. "I want more, baby." She moaned out.

He shifted his car seat, making space for her, and pulled her on top of him, to sit on his lap. She squealed at his sudden action, holding onto him tightly. "Atleast give me a warning next time." She giggled and he smiled at her.

Her giggles stopped after feeling his hard length pressing against her inner thighs, her dress had risen up during their shenanigans and he made no move to pull it down. She sucked in a sharp breath, slowly moving her hips against him in a slow rocking motion.
He let out a moan, "god baby, you're so fucking hot. Bring me those tits, i wanna suck on them."