Gamer boy

Warning: Cockwarming, Breeding kink.

It was a gloomy day, the rain poured down the whole day, making the evening chilly and airy, making people crave the warmth of a hot chocolate, a good pizza and a book or maybe crave a good dick.

She was in the latter category, she craved the warmth of a dick, sliding up inside her, hitting her deeper and deeper.

She was laying down on the couch watching a movie but getting bored with it; that was all she did today, watch movie and getting fed up with it.

She got up, walking upstairs inside the dark room, lit up by only a computer screen and his voice filling up the room.

She stood at the doorway, watching him for a moment while thinking.

She made up her mind.

She pulled down her shorts along with her panties at the door, and stepped inside.
Slowly.
Tip toeing her way towards him.
She reached the back of his chair, leaning forward and wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her chin on his right shoulder.

She kissed his cheek, "hey babe."

He replied back with a non commital hum and kept his focus on his game.
She stayed like that for a minute, her frustration building up.

She moved in front of him now, and looked at him with her hands on her hips.
She was wearing only his shirt, which was too large on her short frame, the hem coming down to her mid thighs.

He looked up at her now, and smirked.
"You look sexy." He mouthed.
Her lips tilted up in response.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she climbed on top his lap, straddling him through the chair.
He wrapped one of his arms around her to steady her and pulled her closer.

She hugged him and stayed in his lap, sitting quietly like a good girl.

But, she won't be this good.
Not much longer anyway.
He continued playing his game with one hand, the other resting on her back, slightly stroking.

After a few moments of silence, she moved.

She slowly started rolling her hips, and stopping in between, then continuing to move her hips, grinding her uncovered pussy on his covered dick.

He didn't pay much attention in the beginning, but slowly started getting hard at her stimulation.

He warned her once, she looked at him and blinked her eyes, oh so innocently, looking at him confused as she had no idea what he was talking about.

She was just getting comfortable. She said.
He read her actions well, and told her to stay put, and not to cause any trouble.

She hugged him hard in response, resting her chin on his left shoulder, promising to be good, then smirking evilly when her face was out of his vision.

Again after some time, she started her mischief.
Holding herself with the help of his shoulders, she started rotating and grinding her hips in a to and fro motion.