The beach

Warnings: exhibitionism and voyeurism.

It was a starry night, the sound of the ocean waves sounding peaceful.

We were sitting on a blanket we had brought with us for a beach picnic but had decided to stay for sometime after the sunset, even after all the other visitors had left.

We had a plan.

A plan which didn't include other people.
It was a fantasy of ours you could say.
To fuck on a beach. Without any other person in sight.

And even if someone saw, we wouldn't mind.
They could only watch, only see two people so lost in their lust and desire that they didn't care for observers.

I was sitting in between his thighs, with my back leaning against his chest.
He had his arms wrapped around my waist, caressing my skin softly.

We were in our swimming costumes still, me with my bikini on and him in his swimming shorts. We had wrapped a blanket around ourselves to keep us warm.

I turned in his arms and straddled him.
Wrapping my arm around his neck, I leaned in and he bent his neck down to meet me halfway.

Our lips touched, our breaths mixed, we tasted each other slowly. Sucking on his bottom lip and nipping at it slightly, I entered my tongue in his mouth.

He stroked his tongue against mine making me moan at the feeling.

His arms tightened around me and he pulled me closer to sit right above his dick, the thin material of our clothing separating our intimates. He removed the blanket from around us and set it aside.

I grinded on him, he let out a groan at that.
He kissed me passionately with his arms around my waist guiding me to move my hips how he liked on his dick.
I was so wet.

The fabric of my bikini bottom drenched from my juices.

It was the feeling of touching him out in the open, where anyone could see us. It was him who turned me on with just his touch.
He was turned on too, his cock hard as a rock under me.

Suddenly he turned us around, laying me on my back on the blanket and him hovering over me with his forearms on either side of my face.
He kissed me again, and moved down towards my neck, placing soft kisses and sucking at my pulse.

I whimpered. He knew my sensitive spots.
He moved down my shoulders, sliding of the strings of my bikini off my arms, revealing my full breasts to his view.
He sucked in a breath at the view, "you're beautiful, you know that?"

I flushed at his attention, still not used to the way he admired my body.
I was on the curvier side, not really comfortable in my skin.
But he fell in love with me and my body, making me see the beauty that lied in each curve of mine.

He immediately went for the nipples, suckling it into his mouth and one his hands went to my other breast kneading at the soft flesh. I moaned at the sensation.

My nipples were sensitive and he loved to play with it, sometimes he would make me come with breast play only. I loved it.