The Professor

Warning: teacher x student, degradation, bondage, gagging

The class was crowded, not a single seat empty. Everyone was focused on the lecture, listening hard to the voice which was going on and on about some event which happened a hundred years ago.
He stands there in the front, in his crisp black suit, white shirt and his black silk tie, looking as hot as sin, talking about the topic of the day and every one listening to him attentively.

This is what his voice does, captivates everyone around him. The person might not be interested in history, but when he talks in his silky, smooth voice which is as deep as the ocean, people can't help but listen.

His voice has a different effect on me though.

He makes me wet.
Drenching my panties, wet.

From the start of the semester, when I first attended his class, he has had that effect on me. And I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

The hour went by, people writing in their notebooks whenever necessary, asking questions when he gives the clear to ask doubts.
I was busy getting more and more turned on, rubbing my thighs together to alleviate the tension between my legs.

It didn't work.

I was wearing my skirt with a tight top which enhances my curves, just like he likes it. I smirked, thinking of what his reaction will be when he sees me.

He says he loves my curves, but let's see if he loves it when I show it off.

Then, as soon as the bell rings, he stops.

"Alright everyone. That's it for today. We'll continue in the next class, and now the names that I'm calling out will stay behind. Rest of you can leave."

Yes.
This is what I was waiting for.

"John greene, Ella Woods, Sam Smith, Trixie Rivers." He looks at me while calling my name. His eyes stopping at my face for a second longer than necessary, but nobody else seems to notice.

There's a small subtle smile on my face and he seems to read it, trying to stop his smile with a tongue in his cheek.
So fucking hot. This man. The epitome of beauty and sexiness.

He looks away and starts packing up his things.
Others leave the room, the four of us stand up and reach behind his desk, waiting for him to pack up his things. He looks up for a moment, seeing me then quickly averts his eyes to others and clears his throat, focusing back on his work.
He saw my outfit.

Clearing his throat once again, his jaw clenches tight, in anger? Or annoyance? Or maybe he's turned on?
We'll find out soon.

After closing up his briefcase, he addresses us, "I saw your project, and I'm impressed, I would like for you to present it in the next yearly seminar. Will you be able to do it?"
"Yes sir" Trixie answers him before anyone else.

Well, I've got no problem doing it. It will be a nice experience. We all nod when he looks at us with a brow raised.
He talks some more about how we are going to present, where it is gonna happen, reminding us to check our emails religiously for any new updates, finishing it off with what I wanted to hear the most.