The Library

Warning: Threesome, MFM, Dom-Sub

I was sitting on one of the chairs busy with my notes. There was a red alert outside as it was raining. The library has been closed for the day for some time and I was trapped inside.

I thought I had been the only one inside, when I heard giggling.
What was that? A ghost?
Stop it Zach.
Ghosts aren't real.

I got up and followed the sound, walking slowly so as to not to alert whoever was there.
Then, I reached a corner between shelves.

There they were.

The ghosts.

Two girls.

Locked in an embrace and eating each other's faces. One of them giggled when the other girl kissed her down her neck and reached her breast by tugging her top down.

I quickly closed my eyes, I didn't wanna intrude on their privacy and turned around.
Only to crash into a bookshelf. Oh shit. Fuck. No.

The giggling stopped, "Who's there?" A soft, voice called out. It sounded seductive and alluring in this dark night, the place lit by only a soft glow emanating from the yellow lights.

I slowly turned around with my eyes still closed.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude on um- whatever- uh- your privacy."

A soft chuckle rang out. I didn't know from whom with my eyes closed and all.

I heard footsteps approaching me. Not one, but two. Both of them were coming my way. I panicked and turned around again.

A hand touched my arm, it was soft. "Relax pretty boy, we're not gonna eat you. Yet." A voice whispered near my ear.

"Turn around and tell us your name."

I did what was asked. I don't know why. Maybe it was something in her voice which compelled me to do what she said. I turned around slowly.
"I'm Zach."

My eyes were still covered by my palm.
I felt soft fingers on my hand and felt it removed from my eyes. "Open your eyes, Zach." This time, it was another voice, it was smoky and seductive.

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself staring at a pair of deep blue eyes.
She was pretty, with her blonde hairs and blue eyes.
An American dream.
She was the definition of that.

A smile pulled up at her lips and she whispered, coming closer to me.
"I'm Alicia. Nice to meet you, Zach."

I nodded at her, suddenly feeling shy. "So tell us what are you doing here today? I think you know the library is already closed."

"Mm hmm yes. I was studying and there's a red alert outside so I was locked in. I don't mind though. Plenty of time for me to study."

"Okay, pretty boy. Then go study. We'll keep you company."

I hesitated, I don't think I could study with their company. I preferred to be alone. But I could try.