The Library Part 2

While cleaning up Kate's pussy with our tongue, Alicia and I started playing with our tongue too.
We licked her clit together and then licked each other's tongue.

Tasting Kate's essence on each other's mouth.
Kate slowly pulled back and breathed heavily.
"I need a breather guys, you can continue. I will join you in a while."

Saying this, she laid down on the table.
I kissed Alicia with more passion this time.
Our tongues played with each other, our teeth clashed against one another.

She stood up from the chair, and I was lost in kissing her that I stood up too.
She helped me take off my t-shirt.

I pulled at her dress too, she was wearing an off-shoulders white dress, so I tugged down her sleeves. She pushed it down and the dress pooled around her feet.
She had kicked off her sandles long before.

She kneeled down in front of me.
Unbuttoning my jeans she pulled it down along with my briefs.
I was hard as a rock at this point.
She looked at my dick with a mesmerized expression.
"Goddamn, you're so big."

She was looking so pretty, like an angel, on her knees infront of me. She was only in her panties right now, braless. Her big beautiful breasts hung down due to gravity.

My goodness, they were magnificent.

The way her pretty pink nipples pointed up towards me, made me want to suck them.
"What do you want, Zach?"

I looked down at her and offered her my hand, she took it, confused.
I sat back down on my chair and pulled her on me.
She straddled my waist, her legs hanging on either side of me.
I pulled her closer, her wet covered pussy glided against my dick.

I moaned at the feeling.

Seeing this, she started rocking on my lap. Grinding her wet cunt on my hard dick.
Back and forth.
Back and forth.

I leaned forward and held her big tits.
I kissed her all over her flesh. When I reached her nipple, I played with it with my tongue.
I kissed it, licked it, and sucked it whole.

She was a whimpering mess.
She rocked her hips all over.

I think she was close. "Are you going to come for me?" I asked her with a mouthful of her tits.
She nodded and pushed her chest in my face.
Then she stopped.

"I wanna cum with your dick inside me. Not like this. But first, I want to get my pussy eaten. By Kate. Then, you will fuck me hard. Okay, pretty boy?"
I nodded.

I would do anything for them now.

"So, this is how it's going to go. Kate, lay here with your legs spread. I will sit on your face. Zach, will you fuck Kate? She likes it nice and slow. You will lose your virginity to her. Will you do it?"

"Yes. I will."
I agreed without a second thought.

Alicia got down from my lap and climbed on top of Kate. Kate smiled at Alicia and when Alicia sat down on her face, Kate slapped her ass, making the curvy blonde moan.