Sleeping Beauty

Warning: Somnophilia, dirty talk.

I slowly twisted the key in the door of my apartment. The door opened with a soft chime and the darkness greeted me, I looked at the wall clock in the living room, indicating the time was half past 2.

This has been my routine for the past week. There was too much work to be done for the surprise I had planned for my girlfriend. And she was getting more and more upset with me. I sighed heavily and ran my fingers through my hair.
I was exhausted.

I needed my warm bed and her soft body against me. I wanted to hold onto my girl and sleep peacefully.

I slowly walked up the stairs, not wanting to make any noise that could wake her up.
I entered our bedroom, the soft yellow glow of the night bulb illuminated the room, a soft breeze entering from the open window.
I shook my head at it, she will never close that damn window. It's so damn unsafe.

I walked over to the window and closed it, shutting the blinds too.

Then I turned towards the bed and there she was. Laying in the middle of the bed, naked, with the sheets covering her from the waist down.
She was cuddling up with my pillow.

The sight hit me right in my gut. I needed to make it up to her. There would be no damn surprise left for her if she left me for my ignorance towards her.

I quickly went into the washroom and got freshened up.
Then, I walked towards the bed, and crawled on it, and stopped while hovering over her.
Her breathing was slow. She was knocked out cold.

I traced my finger down her arm, watching the goosebumps erupt on her skin. I moved my finger towards her chest, softly tracing the skin there and ending up at her areola. The light brown skin puckered up at the attention.

My thumb reached out towards her soft nipple, rubbing at it slowly. She let out a soft moan and turned, her body facing me, her hands left the pillow and reached up, laying carelessly next to her head.
I smiled.
She moved a lot in her sleep, ending up in different positions every morning.

Her movement caused the sheets to expose her hips and pubis to me. The soft curls of her pubic hair peeking out from below.

I sucked in a breath. She looked so beautiful.
Laying there with her arms above, her soft pink lips slightly parted. She looked so damn inviting. And how could I resist such a tempting invitation?

I know she would love it if I wake her up with my mouth on her pussy, making her come and that's exactly what I am going to do.

I slowly moved the sheets away from her, revealing her naked, gorgeous body.

I pressed soft, feather like kisses on her breasts, trailing a path across her abdomen. I reached her hip bones and licked my way between her thighs.

I looked up to check she was still sleeping, well she won't be sleeping for long. I grabbed her thighs softly and parted them, settling myself between her legs.

I looked at her perfect pussy, and blew some air on it.

She shivered. I smiled.