The Club

Warnings: daddy play, exhibitionism, degradation kink.

The music boomed across the walls of the crowded room, making my heart race along with the beats of the music. I was in the middle of the dance floor shaking my hips to the beat of the song playing, throwing up my hands and then slowly running it down my body.

I felt my spine tingle with awareness, feeling someone's eyes on me. I smirked, feeling more confident. I slowly started moving in a seductive way, knowing I finally had the attention that I wanted.

He had been way too busy nowadays to pay her any mind and she had been starved. Her needs had become insatiable and she needed some good dick in her as soon as possible. After all it was her birthday and she had been a good fucking girl for him everyday.

She deserved a birthday fuck.

Suddenly, a hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me back against a hard chest.

"You wanted my attention baby? There, you have it."
He murmured silkily against my ears. I grinned in triumph. I had him right where I wanted.
He slowly started moving his hips in a rhythm and forced my hips to move against his in harmony. He knew how to dance and also how to make me dance to his rhythm.
One of his arms travelled up my body slowly and he wrapped his hand around my neck in a chokehold.

He tilted my head back roughly, "I saw you. I saw you jumping around here making a chaos and mesmerizing everyone with your beauty and grace. You wanted my attention, but you got everyone else's too." He gritted out angrily.

Oh boy, was I in trouble? Yes. Did I care? Nope.

I grinded my hips back against his, feeling his hardened length between my ass cheeks, "you know I'm your good girl right? But you weren't a good boy for me."

He started trailing soft kisses from the back of my throat to my neck, softly whispering "I am sorry baby, Work held me up but I'll make it upto you. I promise."

I hummed and wrapped one of my arms around his neck from behind and gripped his hairs between my fingers and tugged. Hard. Just like he likes it. He groaned and pushed his cock against me.

I moaned at the feeling. It had been a while, like he said, he was busy with work, and couldn't keep up with my needs. So naturally I found a way to gain his attention.

The arm which was wrapped around my waist slowly travelled down my thighs and moved up inside my dress towards my inner thighs.

I held my breath.
He's gonna find me bare.

"Fuck" he rubbed his fingers along my pussy. The wetness seeping through my lips and soaking his fingers. I've been wet since the moment I felt his stare through my back.

"You're not wearing panties? In this short as fuck red dress, I bet you don't have a bra on too." To check what he said he moved his other hand under the top of my dress and cupped my bare tit, and squeezed it roughly. My nipple turned hard at the feeling of his rough hand on it and the other stroking my pussy.

"Were you planning on getting fucked, my love?" I moaned out a yes and grinded my hips to feel the friction of his fingers. He wasn't even doing anything, just stroking my pussy lips and spreading the wetness which had seeped out.