Chapter 2 - First Class & Tiny Fans

FTA:

Honestly, these are the vibes of Harlow packing the last chapter...

Ok back to the story...

_____

Fallon James
Monday, October 14, 2024

"Flight BA 163 to London Heathrow has been delayed. Can passengers T. Swift and T. Kelce please report to the nearest flight desk. Thank you."

I hear the intercom shut off after the end of the flight update. Lounging in the British Airways First Class Suite has been nothing short of luxurious, even with a few delays thrown our way so far. 

While I've been indulging in British Air's finest, Harlow has already managed to get our rooms upgraded. She texted me that I will be checking into a full suite now and alluded to her flirtations with the manager in an effort to do so. If I know her like I think I do, I am sure our entire spa agenda has been upgraded as well. We're lucky she has a boss like Aaron. His name is on everything along with ours, but I also don't think it hurts that Harlow makes sure to flirt with him on a daily basis. I examine my first class ticket and mouth a silent thank you to his name on the payment portion of the stub. 

The monotonous scrolling of DIY's and "storytimes" on TIK TOK continues to keep me occupied when I take breaks from writing portions of my next book

The monotonous scrolling of DIY's and "storytimes" on TIK TOK continues to keep me occupied when I take breaks from writing portions of my next book. My last one did well enough that I'm getting the pressure from my editor to send pages from the next, soon. I've decided that this would be another standalone, but still dream of the time when I have the opportunity to write a series. 

I run the pad of my pointer finger along the Nancy Drew sticker on my laptop, the one my brother gave to me when I first fell in love with mysteries. 

I've also allowed myself some breaks in a continued effort to think of what Ethan's passwords could be so I can get into all his accounts to dig further. Who knows what kind of messages might be there that could indicate why this happened to him. I never thought the world of finance could be so dangerous, but apparently Harry Styles' world is.