Right or Wrong

꧁𓊈🅶🅰🅼🅱🅻🅴 🅶🅾🅳🅳🅴🆂🆂𓊉꧂

⚠️️torture, violence, murder⚠️

Recap

Recap

  Lets play human Roulette hm?"

Author's POV:

  Claire froze upon hearing the words from your mouth. Her body trembled involuntarily, eyes widened, jaw agape. Letting out uneven breaths, she couldn't believe the feeling she's having right now especially in front of her own daughter.

  "W-hat...?"

  Her voice cracked.

  Despite the smirk plastered on your face, your eyes remained devoid of emotion. After all, your dear mother had completely shattered your love for her.

  Your intense gaze bore down on your mother, eyes commanding and overpowering, creating a sense of dominance and fear in the vulnerable person before you.

  "Let the roulette roooolll~" you sang.

  Not hesitating, you throw a stab down onto her arm, purposely missing the artery. Or was it luckily?

  "Now, now, which part of your body do you choose?~"

  Claire screamed as you heartlessly removed the pocket knife and stabbed her thighs this time, also missing her main blood vessels to prevent her from dying of blood loss.

  "Time's up! The answer is the thigh."

  The torture continued for half a day. Every time your mother passed out, you would dump a bucket of cold water on her.

Your POV:

   It's 1am midnight in Seoul right now, after the whole evening of toture.

  Is it wrong for me to do this to her? After all, she's my mum.

  I thought while cleaning my blood stained pocket knife as she lay down on her bedroom floor out of cold. No one will suspect anything as this place is a club. Her screams were thought of as moaning in pleasure. No one will bother their business.