Cruel truth

꧁𓊈🅶🅰🅼🅱🅻🅴 🅶🅾🅳🅳🅴🆂🆂𓊉꧂

Recap:

Recap:

I brought the injured kid to my back protectively, "You're dead for hurting him."

Vasco's POV:

I met a pretty noona on the street that day. I was embarrassed at how I just ran away from her, the last meeting. I didn't know fate would bring me to her again.

She hid me behind her protectively. It was almost like a hero saving the day. The moment she landed a hit on the bully, my heart started beating fast. I really admire her. Her power, her courage, the way she protected me, that was when I felt the long lost feelings, happiness.

Author's POV:

"Joon Goo, who's she?" The cousin asked again.

"Ah. She's my future girl." Goo smirked confidently.

You sweat dropped at his statement.

"Can she even fight? I thought these chicks don't know anything except leeching along with popular guys-"

"Don't underestimate Y/n." Goo switched his usual playful demeanor into a serious one.

"The girl was the "hole card" behind all my fights."

A punch came flying in your direction. You focused on your movements, dodging the fist.

"Of course she's hot,"

In a swift movement, you deflected his wrist with a parry. It may seem normal but that one hit from you inflicted a serious injury on his wrist.

"Hotter when she knows how to fight."

The guy crouched down and held onto his wrist, crying in pain.

Well, you completely crushed his scaphoid. He'll probably not be able to raise a pen in the future anymore.

"It's a long term damage. Even if you try to tell the teachers about it, I can promise you anything they do won't affect me anyways. I'd rather you save yourself some energy than create unnecessary problems."