Festival

꧁𓊈🅶🅰🅼🅱🅻🅴 🅶🅾🅳🅳🅴🆂🆂𓊉꧂

Recap:

Recap:

"Hmm.. I heard you both were practicing for a school festival, do you mind telling me more about it?"

Your POV:

"A-ah! The festival. It's our school's 10th festival, Jae Won High."

Oh~ Crystal, isn't that where you were planning to go? Heheheh, I'm going to check it out without you first.

"Could other school students go too?"

"Ehh?? Y/n, you're a high school student?!" Both of them exclaimed at the same time.

"Haha.. um... Yes?"

Do I not look like one. I thought, crying inside.

We continued strolling on our way while chatting about the festival. They're really fun to be around with, hope I'll meet them in the festival again.

Yes I'm going to the festival. 😀

At last, we have to bid farewell. I have to go back from the other side while they have to go by this.

"Bye bye! See you soon." I turned and beamed at them before leaving.

"Yes! See you too!" Both replied.

No more awkwardness yea? Heh nice!

Daniel's POV:

"Hey Duke, Y/n's really nice."

"Yea it's my first time having a girl talk so freely to me..." Duke looked down slightly, he must be touched.

"Hmm." We then walked back to our respective homes.

...

The night has come.

I still want to practice more.

When I started singing, I realised that my throat doesn't hurt anymore. That's when I knew that the vocal cords of this body is fine, since I practiced with the other body.