Kiss Goodbye

꧁𓊈🅶🅰🅼🅱🅻🅴 🅶🅾🅳🅳🅴🆂🆂𓊉꧂

More Smut ⚠️ ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ

Recap:

Recap:

"This is what you get for releasing in my mouth."

Your POV:

"M' sorry hm? Don't be angry little birdie, I'll apologize in bed later~" he bend down to my level while holding onto me.

I quirked my eyebrow as he continued leaning down to my neck and started nibbling across.

"Y/n, do you know that you smell damn good." He mumbled while leaving trails of kisses up my neck.

Tilting my head to the side to give him more access. Simultaneously, he slid his large hand into my underwear.

"Mmm..." Not bad, I'm enjoying it.

Author's POV:

"You like? Want more hm?" Goo back away to look at you, just to see a slight red tint across your face, which is more than enough to get him hard again.

Realizing his erection, you teased him.

"Horny much huh?"

"Only for you." He smiled fondly.

Chuckling, you jumped, wrapping your legs around his waist and arms on his neck. He held onto you tightly to prevent you from falling.

"Alright, show what you got darling~" giving him small kisses on his cheeks, adding to his stimulation.

Goo inserted two fingers in which made you flinched. He continued to finger fuck you, to make sure you're loosen enough for his length.

"Mhm... Yes right there..." You moaned out, trying to cover your flustered face in his neck as you stroked his scalp.

This definitely made his erection grow.

Carrying you into his bedroom, you were lightly thrown into his bed while he stripped himself.