My doll 2 || JJK

That night, y/n ended up passing out

That night, y/n ended up passing out. She couldn't handle the fact that jungkook is going to hurt his own brother that he claimed to do anything for. She was beyond terrified for kookie.

When she woke up she was in an unfamiliar room. She opened the door and found that she was in a hotel, one of the hotels that jungkook owned.

Hiding her face from the security, she somehow managed to get out of that place. Taking a cab and reaching their home she started to look for kookie everywhere.

She found him lying on the couch and his state wasn't good, he was beaten up so badly, the corner of his lips still bleeding.

“Oh my god” she shakily mumbled. Y/n started to cry looking at his state, “kookie! Kookie! Are you okay? ” she patted his head lightly in order to make him conscious.

Kookie slowly woke up, looking at y/n he began to speak “where were you? i tried searching for you everywhere last night and those men- ”

They didn't have enough time, y/n wanted to run from that place with kookie as soon as possible “Listen to me Kookie, first we need to get away from here, jungkook is going to find us- ”

“Who let him get inside ? Throw him out.” y/n froze when jungkook's voice interrupted them.

In seconds, kookie was out of the mansion. Y/n cried and begged Jungkook but he wasn't going to stop. She was feeling so bad that because of her kookie has to suffer.

“What's wrong with you, y/n. Can't you see my love?” jungkook questioned.

“I once begged you to be with me jungkook! But back then you said that you didn't love me! Right now you're just jealous of kookie! Because if you really loved me, you would have accepted me since the beginning.” y/n yelled.

“Y/n, listen to me. Kookie was crazy for you! He's so used to getting everything that he wanted and I thought it's the best to give you to him! But I realised my mistake y/n, we can re-start our lives again.” jungkook explained, holding on to y/n's hand but she yanked it away instantly.

“Kookie is not crazy! You are! He truly loves me, unlike you. I moved on from you long ago.” she keeps arguing.

“Listen, If you want kookie alive and well then you have to leave him. I promise he's going to have a normal life but if you ever try to go back to him, he will get killed. Now it's your choice” jungkook threatened her.

“I can't believe you're doing this to your own brother jungkook.” y/n teared up.

“but I am, now go and tell kookie that you're leaving him, forever” jungkook said harshly, feeling no remorse.

But for kookie y/n needed to this. She didn't wanted him to get hurt because of her.

She went out, Kookie was sitting at the stairs, crying. But when he saw her he smiled.

“Y/n i knew you would come” he hugged her while crying.

“Kookie, you know I was forced to marry you. I always loved jungkook and now he wants me back. So please forget me, I will send you the divorce papers soon.” she strictly said and left not even hearing what kookie was yelling at her.

Only she knew what she felt at that moment, leaving the love of her life behind her in that state. But if she wants him alive, she has to do this.

Days passed really slowly, everyday y/n thinks of kookie. She's surprised how he didn't try contacting her or did anything after that day.

Jungkook was as usual busy in his work but now he spends more time with y/n. He wants to take it slow, knowing that he can't have her by force. One day she's going to love him like she loved kookie.

Also he kept thinking about kookie. It's weird how he was suddenly gone. Jungkook did told his men to keep an eye on kookie but he went missing.

It made jungkook really worried, not because he loved kookie but because he knew how psychotic kookie was. Y/n does not know his that side yet.

It wasn't easy for jungkook to just give y/n to Kookie like that but at that time jungkook was really burdened by everything going around.

But now he's going to make sure that y/n loves him back.

Jungkook entered his room finding y/n scrolling through her phone. He sat beside her and give her a box. Y/n looked at it with confusion and asked “what's this?”

“A gift” jungkook remarks trying his best to gain y/n's love.

Suddenly the door of his room abruptly opens. Y/n and jungkook both gets up in surprise.

Kookie was there..if it was any other situation y/n would have instantly hugged kookie but now she stood frozen; in fear and shock.

He was covered in blood, that was not of his own. And then he raised his gun, pointing at jungkook.

“no. no. no..” before y/n can stop him, he already shot jungkook in his head.

Y/n gasped as jungkook fell down in front of her eyes. “jungkook” she cried. It wasn't that she loved him..but it's basic humanity to cry while looking at that horrific scene..

Y/n was just going to touch jungkook but kookie held her arm and pulled her forcefully towards him. He had Never been so harsh on her.

“Kookie...what did you just do....” she sobbed looking down at jungkook..she hates it.. she's really afraid of death..not of her own but of others. She hated losing people this way because then you never get to see them ever again.

Jungkook only threatened to kill kookie but kookie... He directly killed jungkook.

“you didn't love me because I wasn't as cool as jungkook, right? Don't worry from now I'll behave exactly like he behaved to you. Harsh and cruel”

Kookie speaks, she had never heard him speaking so hatefully. She was doomed because the kookie she knew was no more.