my only love || JJK

"Your eyes are really pretty" jungkook complimented the girl while cutting deeper into her skin with the knife in his hands

She cried while begging him to stop, the blood flowing down from her neck, covering her dress. She didn't even know how she ended up like this, she only remembers making out with a guy in the club, going to his home and then she passed out.

When she woke up, she was already tied to the chair and the same charming man that she was making out with was now killing her in the most brutal way.

"I always keep something as a souvenir from all my victims" he pointed at the glass shelf, most of them were filled by different objects.

It showed how many people he has killed by now, and he was really proud of his collection.

"I was thinking to pull your eyes out to keep them as a souvenir" he laughed making the girl more terrified while he slowly continued cutting deeper into her skin.

She already lost a lot of blood, she was going to pass out in the next five minutes and eventually bled to death. Jungkook loved every aspect of this process, he loved watching people being terrified and die slowly. It gives him comfort and satisfaction.

Jungkook was a very successful neurosurgeon, but also a very dangerous serial killer. His charming personality played a major role in luring all his victims, it was so easy for him to bring anyone over his place, he was also really attentive and careful and this is why he wasn't getting caught.

One day Jungkook was driving towards the hospital. It was raining heavily because it was monsoon.

While driving, he saw a woman. She was standing there in the rain with an umbrella while holding a child's hand.

Jungkook was taken aback by her beauty he couldn't understand how someone could look so hot yet innocent at the same moment.

He chuckled, maybe he found his next victim. Jungkook never put this much effort on someone he's going to kill. But this one girl was taking all his attention.

She was special, usually he picks his victims randomly and kills them instantly but for this one girl he was really crazy, so he'll take more time with her. Maybe she'll be his favourite victim.

He was eager to kill her. He got to know more about her, she's a kindergarten teacher. Jungkook would purposely slow down his car to see her, even on the days he doesn't have work he would just go to that road and wait outside till she comes out.

It was another rainy day, jungkook actually didn't have any work and today he was thinking of making the first move.

Y/n was finally off work and she didn't have her umbrella today so she decided to just run towards her apartment before the weather gets too bad.

She was just going to run but suddenly a car slowed down by her side, "Hey, it's going to rain heavily soon. I'll drop you" a very charming man spoke, she has seen him before too.