my only love 2 || JJK

Panic surged through her as she realized the danger she was in, but before she could react, the basement door creaked open, and Jungkook found her

Jungkook first looked at the victim, then at y/n.

Jungkook understood the situation as he saw y/n's panicked state, her heart pounding in her chest as the horrifying reality unfolded before her.

She couldn't comprehend the cruel reality, the man she loved with her whole heart, the man who she trusted the most turned out to be someone else. She started questioning everything.... Did jungkook planned everything? Was he going to kill her too?

Jungkook was extremely frustrated, his frustration not directed at y/n, but at the victim for ruining his carefully concealed secret.

Y/n felt a betrayal she never imagined, the man she trusted so much turned out to be a monster. It's like she was frozen on the spot when she found jungkook walking towards the victim with so much anger, the side she never got to see.

“You ruined everything” jungkook said, gritting his teeth, he wanted to give her the worst death ever. The girl cried and asked y/n to help her but being selfish, and thinking of her own life, y/n chose to save herself first.

As she realised the seriousness of the situation, her eyes moved to the exit she wasted no time and sprinted out of the basement, she successfully made her way towards the exit.

To her horror, the door was locked, trapping her in a nightmare. Her body shook uncontrollably at the thought that she's trapped in the house of a serial killer.

Anxiety gripped her, and as she gasped for air, she couldn't breathe anymore and there was a deep pain in her chest. her eyes widened in horror as she watched jungkook approaching her.

Instant guilt rushed through jungkook's heart as he saw his y/n's miserable state. He tried to calm her down when he realised she was having a panick attack but she kept pushing him back.

Her body was shaking and she was crying uncontrollably, despite her efforts jungkook still managed to hold her still. he reassured her that he never intended for her to discover this side of him.

Overwhelmed by fear, y/n fell unconscious ,collapsing into Jungkook's arms.

_

Y/n's eyes fluttered open, the deadly reality of the basement still fresh in her mind. She found herself in a comfortable bed, she grabbed her spinning head as she sat.

Jungkook was right beside her, he asked worriedly “are you feeling fine now?” He was about to touch her face but y/n instantly pushed him back.

"Don't touch me! What... what have you done?" She said in a trembling voice.

It made jungkook's heart break but he assured her "Y/n, please listen. I never wanted you to get involved in this. I'm sorry."

"Jungkook you.. you are not what I thought you were. You kill people! How can you justify that?”