Replacement || JJK

"Jungkook's fiance ran away, that's just crazy"

"Yeah I heard about that" y/n replied to her friend on the call.

Jungkook. That name brings so many memories back to her. They attended the same school and he was her first crush.

Although she never had the courage to confront Jungkook, but it was still very obvious to jungkook that she liked him. The whole school had a crush on him so it wasn't a big deal to begin with.

Then they grew up, since jungkook was four years older than her. He was going to get married first but then his soon to be wife ran away a week before.

It was unbelievable, jungkook belonged to a very powerful family and it was very humiliating for him. Even his fiance belonged to a good wealthy family but sadly their wedding is cancelled now.

The next day, Y/n was walking back home then suddenly she saw jungkook's father standing outside of their house, it was like he was greeting them.

She waited till he was gone, and then rushed to her place. Meeting with an awkward silence.

"Y/n Mr Jeon visited us today and.... he wanted you to marry his son..." her mother broke the silence.

"what! No! I don't want to marry him mom and specially I do not want to be someone's replacement." she denied firmly, not believing what she just heard.

Yes she had a crush on him but that was many years ago and it doesn't mean that she wanted to be someone's replacement.

"But think about this y/n, even if we try we can never find a groom like him for you. they have everything and you are going to be very happy" he mother tries convincing her.

"I already said yes to his father now don't disappoint us" her father said in between.

It's like she had no say in this, even her parents were blinded by his money and power.

Everything went as it was planned before only the bride was different. But just a night before y/n received a letter from an unknown person.

"don't marry jungkook, you still have the time to run"

Okay now that was really creepy. She decided to ignore it because she can't run, she didn't wanted her parents to became miserable because of her.

The wedding happened anyway, she almost couldn't believe she married jungkook.

Y/n can't deny jungkook was really attractive and meeting him after years, on their wedding day was very awkward for her.

But jungkook didn't even looked at her, or talked to her. As if he couldn't care less about her presence.

The wedding ceremony was soon over. The newlywed entered the place, y/n followed jungkook like a lost puppy and she was beyond nervous.

When they reached their room jungkook turned towards her, giving her a disgusted look .