mute || JJK

“you're really getting married, I can't believe it” mingyu says to his friend

“yeah I've to get married, it's not like I can stay unmarried forever” jungkook replied, as he blew out the smoke.

“But marrying a mute girl, don't you think it's going to be hard?” mingyu questions, knowing that Jungkook has something in his mind because he's not the kind of guy to make impulsive decisions.

Jungkook smirked “That's the only reason why I agreed on marrying her, an easy target for me to use the way I want. Do you think I want a companion? No I just want a woman to play with. However my dad really wants me to get married so I'm also just fulfilling his wish ”

“You're clever, well how does she looks like? Do you have a picture” mingyu changed the topic because he felt bad for the girl jungkook was going to marry, she'll go through hell with him.

Jungkook shook his head “no I don't have a picture I only met her once. she looks.... decent”

Their encounter was still fresh in jungkook's mind. She looked so naive and timid, not even maintaining eye contact. And Jungkook being a creep stared at her shamelessly to make her feel more uncomfortable. He liked intimidating her, he didn't even have to do anything to make her scared.

Y/n caught jungkook's father's eyes a few months ago, he was impressed by her polite behaviour and charming personality. There was something in her that made jungkook's dad think she was the only one who could make his son a better person.

Jungkook has been very stubborn since the beginning, he never listened to anyone and did whatever he wanted, and after losing his mom he became completely heartless, never caring about anyone's feelings.

But Mr Jeon, jungkook's father was well aware of the fact that everyone needs love, jungkook might not show it but he needs love the most. He didn't want his son to be left alone in this cruel world after he's gone.

Jungkook also recently had taken over his dad's illegal arms dealing business and not surprisingly, he was good at it too because he overworked himself. Jungkook's dad got worried for him, he's working hard but he has no one to rely on.

He wanted someone to be there for jungkook, so he would have a reason to return back home and not overwork himself.

And Y/n was a perfect bride for jungkook in his mind, although she couldn't speak but he didn't mind it. Jungkook needed peace in his life, and y/n will be his peace. His dad instantly reached out to y/n's parents and when they agreed, he told his son about it.

He believed once jungkook gets married he will have a soft spot for his wife but jungkook was planning something completely different and wicked

Jungkook was shocked hearing his father suddenly choosing a bride for him and that too a mute girl, he was determined to say no until that day he met y/n. And something about her made him want to have her.