the king's bride 2 || JJK

Just as y/n was about to jump, someone grabbed her from behind

Just as y/n was about to jump, someone grabbed her from behind. It was him again.

"what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

He yelled, still holding her arm tightly "Let go off me, you creep" she yelled back, pushing him back from all her strength.

"Lower your voice, I don't like being talked to in that way."

"Go fuck yourself!" She spat and turned around to leave.

He pulled her back in no time, while she kept thrashing and yelling. "Let me go, you sick bastard! I don't want to be near you. You and your Empire is disgusting!"

She made the worst mistake of her life that night. That was the first time she made him angry.

He tried controlling himself but, after she insulted his empire, he wasn't going to go easy on her. One hard slap after another shut her up pretty quickly.

Now, she was terrified of him. Her cheeks were warm and stinging as hot tears glided down.

All she could think was "why?" Why was this happening to her? Why was she being targeted? Why did he kill her brother?

It mentally tore her apart. she couldn't wrap her head around anything going on.

Before she could fight back, Jungkook got on top of her and unzipped her dress.

"W-what're you doing?!" She quickly grabbed her dress and struggled to keep it on. "No! No, please! I'm not ready! Please, I'm not ready! " she began to panic

Crying and fighting wasn't enough to stop Jungkook.

He pushed his whole length in and started fucking her hard without letting her adjust.

She frantically covers her body with her hands but he flipped her around and took her from behind.

Her blood was streaming down her thigh and it covered his cock. Jungkook grabbed the ripped dress she was wearing and wiped up all the blood so, she'll never forget this day.

He threw it in front of her to make her feel even more bad about herself.

She looked away from the dress and focused on her breathing.

The speed he was going at was unbearable therefore, it was quite hard to catch her breath.

She started to cry for help, calling for anyone who was brave enough to save her.

Jungkook's size wasn't easy to adjust to. It felt like she was being ripped apart Especially because it was her first time

"P-please! S-slower! I can't-"

Her voice cracked in between her sobs. She felt his cock grow inside of her and his tip began rubbing against her cervix.

The pain was too much to handle so, she started to cry harder

"No! Too much! I can't take it!" She wailed, trying to move away from him.

He pulled her right back and went as deep as he possibly could.

She came around him and thought it was over. Little did she know, it was just the beginning. Hours later, she was under him sobbing hysterically.

She was filled with his cum to the point where it was leaking out of her. She had bruises all over her arms and body because of his tight grip.

She was helpless, a mess. Hickeys covered her neck, collarbone and jawline.

Her lips were swollen from all the rough kisses. Her body was burning from overstimulation. Her cheek were red and bruised.

But, Jungkook didn't plan on stopping.

Y/n felt like she was going to pass out when suddenly ripples of forced pleasure pushed through your body.

She held her breath and tried fighting off the feeling but it was impossible. She started to cry more, not being able to handle the fierce orgasm.

She sobbed uncontrollably, not knowing what was happening to her body Before she could open her eyes again, she passed out.

Jungkook hovered over her again and fucked her 10x harder after watching her spasm around him.

She sobbed uncontrollably, not knowing what was happening to her body Before she could open her eyes again, she passed out.

Jungkook hovered over her again and fucked her 10x harder after watching her spasm around him.

He didn't care that she was unconscious.

She looked so hot at that moment, he couldn't resist.

This continued on for the rest of the year until he purposely impregnated her.

So she would never leave his side and be with him for the rest of her life.