mute 2 || JJK

All jungkook wanted to do was to go back home and spend some time with y/n, he wanted to apologise to her

All jungkook wanted to do was to go back home and spend some time with y/n, he wanted to apologise to her. He had treated her so badly ever since they got married, he failed to realise that she's just a sweet woman who doesn't deserve any of his hatred. For once he wanted to tell her he's sorry.

But he needed to strike today's deal first so with a heavy heart he went inside the elevator and pressed the button for the top most floor.

Usually all his meetings were held in his workplace but today's meeting was at a rooftop restaurant. Jungkook walked in confidently, he greeted the man ahead of him, park jimin, who offered him the deal and sat down by the table.

They were first casually talking, introducing themselves to each other. Suddenly Jungkook's eyes went towards the other end “I'm surprised you brought your wife too.” he stated, as he observed a woman.

“Yeah she really wanted to join me today, she gets too bored at home
and she's also expecting so I must do everything she wants.” jimin explained with a smile.

Jungkook nodded in agreement, although he believed that it's quite dangerous to bring any women to these kinds of meetings. He was also surprised by the fact that he's showing so much affection towards his wife publicly.

“Don't you worry about being seen as weak?" Jungkook spoke abruptly. “I mean love can be seen as a weakness”

“Mr Jeon, what century are you living in? Loving a woman doesn't make you weak. It makes you human." Jimin argued.

“I didn't mean it that way, mr park. It's just that the world we live in and the kind of business we do. Love is not ideal for it” Jungkook absolutely meant it in the worst way possible but he didn't want to come off as rude and arrogant.

“I don't think that way, I feel like my woman is already sacrificing enough by marrying me, so loving her is the bare minimum I could do. And it's not like your my rival or something that I should be careful of. and as long as I'm alive no one can touch her, hurting her is a far different thing”

Jungkook didn't knew what to answer, because jimin was right. It was Jungkook's mentality that was rotten since the beginning.

Even his dad had a happy married life with his mom while handling all these illegal works, it was jungkook who adapted all the bad things from the world. Jungkook was the problem, not anyone else. He absorbed all the hatred from this world.

The meeting went perfectly, jimin was impressed by Jungkook's ideas and his will to face any challenges. The meeting concluded as jungkook successfully striked the deal.

“It was nice meeting you. Mr Jeon. I hope you bring your wife too next time” jimin said while shaking his hands

“Sure” jungkook smiled.

_____

late at night y/n was still awake for jungkook, despite feeling weak, she was still making sure to be there for jungkook as he arrives. as soon as he came she served him dinner.