the psychopath || JJK

Y/n was working a late night shift

Y/n was working a late night shift. She was supposed to go home 3 hours ago but she worked till late.

She exhaled as she examined all the files of the patient she saw today. Today she got a new patient so she started reading his file

It was the most complicated case she has ever gotten, this man's background was much more worse than the other patients.

Jeon Jungkook, he has killed over 100 people last year and the most shocking thing was, he wasn't caught, instead he turned himself in.

When he was questioned about his killings, he said someone told him to kill all that people. He pointed at the wall and said that those people wanted him to take revenge, so he did.

Jungkook was calm in the interrogation room. He didn't fight anyone or struggled to get out like most criminals do. His face held an upset expression, which makes me think he might need a psychological evaluation.

Y/n read his file carefully .It seems like he was suffering from schizophrenia. The voices in his head telling him to kill, but his heart knows that's not right.

She closes the file and heads towards her home. The next day she came to work, today she was finally going to meet her new patient. For some reason she was anxious.

Jungkook was already in his room, waiting for her. She entered the room while security guard stood at the door.

Jungkook was sitting on a chair with his hands cuffed behind his back.

She sat in the chair in front of him so he can take a look at her.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon I'm Dr. Y/n, your psychiatrist. I'm just going to ask you a couple of questions. Is that okay with you?"

He just nodded. She started off with basic questions, asking about his family life and his childhood.

Then finally she asked him when it all started, jungkook explained it began when he was 14. It was a small voice in his encouraging him to make bad decisions. Soon the voice got louder and encouraged him to take someone's life.

And after his first kill, jungkook felt so relieved, causing him to get addicted to the feeling. He felt happy and free.

So he continued to listen to the voices and hallucinations. It was enough for y/n to understand his state. She got up and left him.

She personally felt so bad for jungkook, although she has treated so many patients with different conditions but Jungkook's case was different.

Her rest of the day went normally, and she got home early today.

She was doing her night routine after being done with her dinner. She took a relaxing shower and wore her comfortable clothes.

Her rest of the day went normally, and she got home early today.

She was doing her night routine after being done with her dinner. She took a relaxing shower and wore her comfortable clothes.

Then she heard a strange sound from her living room. That was weird because her apartment was new, and all the windows are closed so there's no wind blowing.

She ignored her gut feeling and crawled into bed, exhausted. Her body aches because she has been working so hard these days. She fell asleep in no time.

"Please! Stop! What are you doing!? Mr jeon- get off me!!!"

Y/n's body was pinned down by jungkook. Her hands were tied together behind her back.

together behind her back.

View

He pulled her clothes off her and then started taking off his own, y/n began to cry louder.

"No! Stop! Please! You-you can have all my money pl-please stop" she sobbed

"I don't want money, I just want you"

She was completely blank, why would he want her?

Despite her struggling jungkook kept her in place. He thrusted in without a warning and didn't hold back his hidden anger.

Jungkook had been waiting for this moment for years.

They both attended the same high school but y/n never noticed him. He was a very quiet and shy kid who didn't like any sort of attention. Except for y/n's attention, of course.

He would look at her all the time, and admire her. However, y/n never gave him any attention which caused him to go even more insane than he already was.

He started stalking her for years. As he grew older, everything about him changed, he became more obsessed.

He craved for her so desperately that he purposely turned himself in just to see y/n. He would do absolutely anything and everything for her attention.

And his plan worked. She's under him, vulnerable and afraid.

He's fucking her brutally like he always imagined to, not planning to ever stop.

Y/n had given up by now but still crying. He kissed her neck, giving her dark hickeys all around her body.

She was in an uncomfortable position so jungkook untied her so she could wrap her hands around his neck.

When he finally let her hands free, she tried running but simply wasn't strong enough. He pulled her back effortlessly, and went harder.

"I waited for an eternity for this, now you're not going anywhere. Say goodbye to your life because you belong to me now."