~ Leila, Codename: Cutter ~

My head is seriously going a thousand miles a minute right now. What Cerulean told me...

I sighed. I really just don't get it at all. I still can't wrap my head around it at all.

Being friends... Dragging my name out of me... Telling me her past like that...

...Is this how friends are..?

I ruffled my hair out of frustration. This kind of life isn't for someone like me. I've always been alone.

Alright, fuck it. I'm sick of agonizing over this. Cerulean wanted this, so she has to deal with my inexperience.

...I'm gonna go find something else to do to distract myself.

After collecting myself, I got up and headed over to Geotia Acadaemia to see Madame Artemis. Learning some new skills should help clear my head.

I had to trudge through quite a lot of ash and rubble to get there, but I eventually came across a makeshift road that someone had cleared out.

Geotia Acadaemia was close to the center of the area that got obliterated by Dresden. Apparently Madame Artemis warped the entire building into another dimension temporarily to save it from being destroyed.

...Seriously, this Madame Artemis. Is there anything she can't do?

When I arrived, I was taken aback by how large Geotia Acadaemia was. All I had ever heard about it was that it was a massive library, but I didn't think it was this massive.

It was especially surprising to see how large it was in comparison to that flat and scorched terrain surrounding the building in every direction.

After I was done gawking, I headed inside and received a rather concerned look from the receptionist. I probably don't look anything like the normal clientele of a library.

Receptionist: "U-Uhm.. Ma'am, we'd prefer if people didn't bring weapons into the library. If you'd like, you can leave them with me."

Madame Artemis: "Let her be."

To my surprise, Madame Artemis appeared out of nowhere in a flash of golden light. I was surprised to see that she was entirely unharmed now, despite having a literal hole through her chest yesterday.

Receptionist: "O-Oh! This is one of your guests, Madame Artemis? I apologize!"

Madame Artemis: "I was wondering if you were going to visit, Cutter. That sure didn't take long at all."

Cutter: "I've got a lot to learn, and I doubt there's a better teacher than you."

Madame Artemis: "Though I have taught many people before, I don't really consider myself a teacher."

Madame Artemis: "That being said, I am willing to teach you in my spare time, but I'm not going to do it for free."

Cutter: "...What do you want? I don't exactly have a lot of things to give."

Madame Artemis: "That blue-haired Wolf that was with you. I want her spear."

Cutter: "C-Cerulean??"

Madame Artemis: "Her name isn't important. I just want the spear."

Cutter: "...To keep?"

Madame Artemis: "Yes."

Cutter: "...You want me to steal a weapon from a fellow PMF Operator?"

Madame Artemis: "I do believe that was made abundantly clear."

...The fuck?? Is she known for stealing stuff from people?!