Part 1

The universal knowledge of Hell and its denizens being humans who have sinned in life comes to be true and are damned to live out the rest of their afterlives as cursed and punished Demonic creatures. Though it wasn't all fire and brimstone, Sinners have kept up with modern traditions of creating their world within the Pride Ring of Hell, Pentagram City was built and ruled by the many Sinners damned in Hell, this was the end and nothing better would come for them, especially after the yearly purge that claimed many of their lives.  Permanently. At least two weeks have passed since the Angels came down to slaughter as many souls to reduce the population of Demons and in that time some new developments have been spread throughout the districts.

                               The news report on the Princess of Hell's passion project was seen by all, her Hazbin Hotel, where Sinners could work towards redemption and move onto the Heavens rather than being slaughtered and given a true death.  At the same time, the return of an old Overlord known as the Radio Demon was having a showdown with one of the Vee's, Vox known as the Media Demon would have a little spat on his show whereas Alastor had command over the many speakers within the city.  The two giving all of Hell quite the show, anyone with a radio or video capable of playing would hear or see the entertaining Overlords go at it but in the end, Vox had been shut down by the much more powerful Demon.  That wasn't all though, just before the show, grave news was given to the denizens of Hell, normally their purge took place on New Year's but they have announced that their next visit would be in six months.

                               Charlie Morningstar, the Princess of Hell had done her best to pitch her idea of redemption to the leader of the Angels known as Adam, the first human ever made, however, it resulted in the change of their next purge but she couldn't let that get her down.  Even when a demon known as Sir Pentious tried to infiltrate her Hotel for Vox and got caught, she'd extend a hand of friendship to teach the other that so long as one is sorry then they can be forgiven and get another chance.  Such a sentiment was shocking from someone like the Devil's daughter, but she was doing her best to achieve her dreams for her people, tenacious and stubborn Charlie would keep trying no matter what.  Yet this caused a problem for the V's now as they had no one to spy on the Hotel,

"I can't believe that idiot got caught on the first fucking day, but what did I expect from a weak pathetic nobody like that snake!"  Vox was a flat-screen-headed Demon dressed for television with a nice suit, his partners Valentino and Velvette of the Entertainment District all worked together to keep their power base over all things involving Media, Fashion, and Porn.  

"Well, it was a long shot with him, though I'm sure we can find someone else.  What with this news about the purge being moved up, there could be a lot of Demons out there that think redemption is a good idea.  Fucking idiots."  Valentino would shrug while cleaning his guns, Vox was sipping a drink to calm his nerves, within his office surrounded by his robotic sharks he tried to think of who they could use next though their chances probably thinned out what with Pentious' failure.

"Hey, wait, Val isn't there a club in the district below that Hotel where some guy holds that little bit of territory because you help him out?  What was his name again?"

"Hm?"  Valentino would look up trying to remember himself before snapping his fingers, "Ah yes!  How could I forget that sexy hound of a man, what, you think he'd be a good one to use?  Don't play with me, Vox, he's a good lay as well as having a nice bode for the camera~" Vox would scoff to roll his eyes before stepping closer to slide an arm around the other's thin waist, as tall as Valentino was compared to him he knew how to play the other like a harp.

"Come now, Val, you know how important this is to me but this is also for all of us.  We can't afford for that flea-bitten buck to get his hands on a deal with the Princess, I think he'll do a fine job especially if he doesn't want anything to happen to that little club of his."  Valentino would sigh before going back to his phone in his attempts to ignore the other trying to coax a reaction out of him.

"Fine, if that's what you really want but I don't have his number anymore and he doesn't own any televisions in that club for fear of you messing with his business.  You going to go there yourself?"  Vox would sigh before tapping his screen lightly in thought,

"I'll just have to send someone with a tablet, I don't feel like traveling over there but I do need to make a point.  Oh, wait how about we send that big brute of yours over there?  The two of them get along well for beasts, am I right?"  Valentino would jolt at the mention of his bodyguard as well as his favorite pet, he'd grimace turning to look away while muttering under his breath.

"Oh come on, Val, he's just going over to show the tablet so I can have a word with our new little spy.  No harm will come to him," knowing full well how his partner adored the big beastie who was also his guard, Vox had to play his cards right to get what he wanted when it came to Valentino.

"Fine, yes yes I'll get him, just make it quick because without Angel Dust around he's the only other one who can entertain me... aside from you when you're not busy, Voxxy~"  Valentino would pull the other against his chest, arms wrapped around the Media Demon who would give the other a little sugar before moving on with his little plan to get their new little spy recruited into the hotel.

                             Pentagram City was divided into districts except for the hotel that seemed to be on top of a hill outside of the boundaries that separated the different aspects of the Sinners, and the district directly below the Hazbin Hotel is where a club known as Incubus Dreams was located that catered to fine dining, entertainment and shows as well as private rooms for those who wished to explore good times together.  The design and decor were themed around the 1920s because during the Great Depression, many souls entered Hell and the owner believed creating a place of nostalgia was the way to go to help other souls accept their new lives within Hell.  Though there were a few modern additions to the bar and dining hall, there was a stage to the back where performers would give a show to their patrons while they dined on the fine food rumored to lift the soul.  Such a place was kept hidden from most, though the occasional troublemaker would befall this little slice of Heaven, the owner got by for the last one hundred years.  Until now...

"I wanted my steak rare, what they don't know how to cook a fucking rare steak?  This is the third time, send it back, now!"  A disgruntled boar demon would shout at his waiter, a few satyrs worked at the club running about to fulfill orders and get their tables served.  Meanwhile, in the kitchen, a Demon with canine hind legs would be working alongside his employees when he heard what the customer complained about.  Removing his chef coat and fixing up his vest, a tail whipped behind him with irritation before he grabbed a rare steak with a giant fork to hold it as he made his way out to the table of the upset customer.  Stabbing the steak into the table just in front of the big boar demon making him squeal in surprise as a white and black-haired demon glared with silver eyes.

"I believe you ordered a rare steak, if this isn't to your liking, I can always slice you open to serve you instead."

"The fuck you say to me?  Who do you think you are?  Where is the fucking owner?"  Most Demons that came to his club would be regulars and all would know who he was as they heard the commotion, a fanged grin was given as he stood back with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You're looking at him," the boar would snort to laugh as he'd go about standing up to hover over the smaller demon,

"Really?  You're the owner, you really want to do this pal, huh?  I can bend you in half right the fuck now."  The lights seemed to dim as everything got quiet, the performance would pause as they caught the sight of blue flames coming off the owner's tail and horns.  His features seemed to shift into something more feral before he'd let out a slow laugh,

"Oh what fun, ladies and gentlemen, what do we say here at this club?"

                                          "YOU COME IN PEACE OR YOU LEAVE IN PIECES!"

                         The boar demon would be thrown off by the sound of everyone speaking in unison, the Demon before him would raise his hands to show he held blue flames tipped with black, and the chuckling rose by the second.  It was at this moment, that he knew he fucked up,

"No wait!  I'm sorry, please I-" but it was too late, the flames would be sent to engulf the other cooking the man while he screamed in agony, in this case, it wasn't so much in pieces but barbequed for all to see.  The Demon would sigh to smooth his hair back allowing his hair to fall over his shoulder again,

"I don't normally serve cannibals at my club but if anyone is interested in pork, there is plenty to go around~"  He'd laugh before turning to leave the aisle, eventually other Demons would move in to get a bite to eat, savages they were but he didn't care for the moment, with how things were going in Hell this was the least of his worries.  He'd suddenly feel a presence he hadn't felt in a while, it felt as though he was being hunted and it had his hackles rising before he'd turn to see who it was that entered his club.  A rather tall beast of a man with different animal parts to his form, long hair, and exposed chest due to his attire being that of a wild man, if the two weren't on opposing sides he might have enjoyed tapping that.