𝖣𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗓 𝖢𝖺𝗇 𝖠𝗄𝗍𝖺𝗌 - 𝖠 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝖢𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

You and your boyfriend Deniz were going out on a date tonight. You were in the bathroom doing your makeup. After you did eyeliner, you started putting mascara on. You were making a weird face as you tried to do your bottom lashes.

Deniz steps into the bathroom and chuckles at the face you're making. He moves behind you and places both hands on your hips. He raises his hand to move your hair to the side and gently places a kiss on your neck. You smile at him through the mirror and he smiles back at you.

"Can you put some on me?" He asked. You nod and make space for him to sit on the counter. Deniz sits on the counter and pulls you between his legs. You begin to put mascara on his already ridiculously long lashes, making them longer and darker.

You kiss his cheek when you finish and Deniz kisses you back. You both stare at each other like high school teenage lovers with your stupid smiles on your faces. "Come on, let's go." He said. Deniz got off the counter and held out his hand for you.

You held his hand and the two of you headed downstairs. You think to yourself that he is the only one you want to ever be with forever.

__ __ __

It's a short one but I hope you loved it. 🥰

Thank you for reading! 🤍